Songwriter Claude Kelly: Britney recorded thousands of demos, shouldn't be treated like a "toddler"

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Songwriter Claude Kelly, who's worked with Britney Spears on 2008's Circus, says she should not be treated like a toddler. “She’s 39 and she’s been doing this a long time, it doesn’t make sense t

anyway - he couldn’t have said it better. Other celebs might not care because they probably think this could never happen to them. As long as you have lots of money, it could happen to you, too. 

I wish more people will speak like him! Circus and Shattered Glass remain some of her best tracks

Posted Images

5 hours ago, IconicShow said:

Gotta get fresh news on here many of us could care less about the forum being flooded with anniversary posts of  what Britney did in the past on this day mess posts! Why do you keep editing my thread I’m trying to draft it and you keep changing my links and the post?

@PokemonSpears the anniversary posts are more than welcomed, they’re such a nice touch to the website and are always immaculately written - keep at it please :sendinglove_kissing_heart_love_blowing:

• Love 4
  • Community Leader
7 hours ago, IconicShow said:

Gotta get fresh news on here many of us could care less about the forum being flooded with anniversary posts of  what Britney did in the past on this day mess posts! Why do you keep editing my thread I’m trying to draft it and you keep changing my links and the post?

Wow so unnecessary. I know a lot of us look forward to @PokemonSpears’ posts. They’re legit epic and it takes a long time to make. Please show a little more respect. I appreciate you copy + pasting news and sharing new information but no need to bring anyone else down. 

• Like 3

💜 Subscribe to Exhale+ 💙

Can he throw us a bone and leak a couple hundred demos for us thirsty Britney stans :melt_weird_drift_wow:

He called Britney a Genius :gobaby_cheering_yes_yas_wow_proud:

• Love 4
  • Like 3
1 hour ago, Jordan Miller said:

Wow so unnecessary. I know a lot of us look forward to @PokemonSpears’ posts. They’re legit epic and it takes a long time to make. Please show a little more respect. I appreciate you copy + pasting news and sharing new information but no need to bring anyone else down. 

I told him it’s fine but thanks for pointing this only comment out and ignoring my last two direct ones to you! He understood and I told him I appreciate him and he waited as he was a Piranha in here last night changing everything Chile! It’s not that deep but I do see you choose to ignore my positivity! Also if so many look forward to those threads why are most of them flopping? Let’s all show him some more love on that note!

Wouldn’t you say that’s a fair assessment?

We appreciate your copy and paste news as well as the mis leading videos threads and titles too huntea! 

Didnt you just bring the whole forum down with Satisfying?

20 minutes ago, ColdAsFire88 said:

Can he throw us a bone and leak a couple hundred demos for us thirsty Britney stans :melt_weird_drift_wow:

He called Britney a Genius :gobaby_cheering_yes_yas_wow_proud:

Exactly that would be awesome instead of these fan made messes! Some real leaks like exholic would be epic!!

• Like 2
  • Community Leader
1 minute ago, IconicShow said:

Let’s all show him some more love on that note!

:rihclap_rihanna_clapping_applause_yes_yas: 

1 minute ago, IconicShow said:

I told him it’s fine but thanks for pointing this only comment out and ignoring my last two direct ones to you! He understood and I told him I appreciate him and he waited as he was a Piranha in here last night changing everything Chile! It’s not that deep but I do see you choose to ignore my positivity!

My apologies. I didn't read through the entire thread. I saw your initial comment dragging him and so I replied. 

💜 Subscribe to Exhale+ 💙