Songwriter Claude Kelly: Britney recorded thousands of demos, shouldn't be treated like a "toddler"

5 hours ago, IconicShow said:

Gotta get fresh news on here many of us could care less about the forum being flooded with anniversary posts of  what Britney did in the past on this day mess posts! Why do you keep editing my thread I’m trying to draft it and you keep changing my links and the post?

@PokemonSpears the anniversary posts are more than welcomed, they’re such a nice touch to the website and are always immaculately written - keep at it please :sendinglove_kissing_heart_love_blowing:

• Love 4
  • Leader
7 hours ago, IconicShow said:

Gotta get fresh news on here many of us could care less about the forum being flooded with anniversary posts of  what Britney did in the past on this day mess posts! Why do you keep editing my thread I’m trying to draft it and you keep changing my links and the post?

Wow so unnecessary. I know a lot of us look forward to @PokemonSpears’ posts. They’re legit epic and it takes a long time to make. Please show a little more respect. I appreciate you copy + pasting news and sharing new information but no need to bring anyone else down. 

• Like 3
1 hour ago, Jordan Miller said:

Wow so unnecessary. I know a lot of us look forward to @PokemonSpears’ posts. They’re legit epic and it takes a long time to make. Please show a little more respect. I appreciate you copy + pasting news and sharing new information but no need to bring anyone else down. 

I told him it’s fine but thanks for pointing this only comment out and ignoring my last two direct ones to you! He understood and I told him I appreciate him and he waited as he was a Piranha in here last night changing everything Chile! It’s not that deep but I do see you choose to ignore my positivity! Also if so many look forward to those threads why are most of them flopping? Let’s all show him some more love on that note!

Wouldn’t you say that’s a fair assessment?

We appreciate your copy and paste news as well as the mis leading videos threads and titles too huntea! 

Didnt you just bring the whole forum down with Satisfying?

• Leader
1 minute ago, IconicShow said:

Let’s all show him some more love on that note!

:rihclap_rihanna_clapping_applause_yes_yas: 

1 minute ago, IconicShow said:

I told him it’s fine but thanks for pointing this only comment out and ignoring my last two direct ones to you! He understood and I told him I appreciate him and he waited as he was a Piranha in here last night changing everything Chile! It’s not that deep but I do see you choose to ignore my positivity!

My apologies. I didn't read through the entire thread. I saw your initial comment dragging him and so I replied.