Rebellion (By Demand)

spen_wilk2002

13 hours ago, Brit Brit said:

I've never known how to feel about this song, tbh... :umwtf_britney_wth_um_wow_eyes_big_okay:

It's okay, but I've never understood the craze for it in the fandom. I don't even know which version is legit or not lol there seems to be so many versions, yet I still feel like I haven't heard the full thing. Why was it even cancelled?

The lyrics? Really? Lol

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I would strongly advise using the deep web to find unreleased songs. So much illegal stuff goes on there, it’s not worth it.

I’m not sure if the song will ever leak, it’s so mysterious. I know Jeff Durandad claimed that the song was posted on YouTube a few times very briefly before being taken down but I’m not sure how true that is.

On 2/16/2021 at 1:49 PM, ivobb said:

Rebellion demo was redone and remastered for the chaotic ep, and that version is awesome, no need for the demo it’s the same song 😂

It was for Blackout. You must be thinking of Mona Lisa. 

2 hours ago, Isla said:

I would strongly advise using the deep web to find unreleased songs. So much illegal stuff goes on there, it’s not worth it.

I’m not sure if the song will ever leak, it’s so mysterious. I know Jeff Durandad claimed that the song was posted on YouTube a few times very briefly before being taken down but I’m not sure how true that is.

It was for Blackout. You must be thinking of Mona Lisa. 

id look on the deep web but im too scared lmao

32 minutes ago, spen_wilk2002 said:

theres loads of illegal **** on there, such qs demos, movies, etc. it could definitely be there. 

Yes but there’s also lots of illegal things there. I’ve heard a lot of child ****ography can be found there as well as people looking to buy illegal *****. It isn’t worth it. 

Archived