Rebellion (By Demand)

spen_wilk2002

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply
13 hours ago, spen_wilk2002 said:

lol 

we. need rebellion now more than ever. it exists, it's out there. people say they have it, it was on demo CDS and radio samplers. so come on ya'll! 

we could also try and track it down on websites and even the deep web! 

Rebellion demo was redone and remastered for the chaotic ep, and that version is awesome, no need for the demo it’s the same song 😂

Actually Rebellion was removed before the con-ship was even a thing. Makes you wonder who she was trying to rebel against back then. Who was "trying" to pull the strings? Probably the person who made sure her image looked bad enough so no one would work with her and shelved original doll out of spite. Joseph Kahn did say Jive had no plans in putting much money into her Circus project.

1 hour ago, rr_174 said:

she was fighting the illuminati !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Illuminati has become an umbrella term for powerful people and it’s pretty stupid because Britney has real issues and I have absolutely no interest about reading ppl spewing **** like “mk-ultra!!!1!”. It makes everything seem less serious. 

I've never known how to feel about this song, tbh... :umwtf_britney_wth_um_wow_eyes_big_okay:

It's okay, but I've never understood the craze for it in the fandom. I don't even know which version is legit or not lol there seems to be so many versions, yet I still feel like I haven't heard the full thing. Why was it even cancelled?

2 hours ago, Avatar said:

Actually Rebellion was removed before the con-ship was even a thing. Makes you wonder who she was trying to rebel against back then. Who was "trying" to pull the strings? Probably the person who made sure her image looked bad enough so no one would work with her and shelved original doll out of spite. Joseph Kahn did say Jive had no plans in putting much money into her Circus project.

its definitely illuminati esque. her record label, the media, society in general had this image of her and she definitely rebelled against it. the whole blackout era just fits rebellion. 

15 minutes ago, Brit Brit said:

I've never known how to feel about this song, tbh... :umwtf_britney_wth_um_wow_eyes_big_okay:

It's okay, but I've never understood the craze for it in the fandom. I don't even know which version is legit or not lol there seems to be so many versions, yet I still feel like I haven't heard the full thing. Why was it even cancelled?

i love it so much. i love the lyrics, the way its relevant and suits britney so much especially now. the instrumental is haunting but also a bop. it really has potential. 

29 minutes ago, Brit Brit said:

The message, the scary and haunting vibe, the angst, the strong, anti-popstar like feelings it has. And of course the mystery surrounding it

Honestly I don't know if we'll get it one day... 

I do remember one thing tho,

back in 2011 or around that year, there was a website that teased a lot of unreleased songs from a lot of different singers. I don't remeber well but it was some kind of crowdfunding where people payed each a little amount if they wanted and it would unlock a song. This is where the "Abroad" leak came from. I do remember that on this website there was two other Britney songs that were meant to be leaked: "Take that bait" and "Rebellion". The website shot down before anything more could leak. But if I remember correctly, it means that some people were ready to leak it. 

does anybody else remember this website ? 

27 minutes ago, Cheshire-B said:

Honestly I don't know if we'll get it one day... 

I do remember one thing tho,

back in 2011 or around that year, there was a website that teased a lot of unreleased songs from a lot of different singers. I don't remeber well but it was some kind of crowdfunding where people payed each a little amount if they wanted and it would unlock a song. This is where the "Abroad" leak came from. I do remember that on this website there was two other Britney songs that were meant to be leaked: "Take that bait" and "Rebellion". The website shot down before anything more could leak. But if I remember correctly, it means that some people were ready to leak it. 

does anybody else remember this website ? 

wasn't a fan then but i know that this was definitely jow abroad leaked. theres so many rumours about it being on youtube, then taken down immediately. 

12 hours ago, Avatar said:

Well, long before the con-ship was a thing, her family and team were definitely already pulling the strings. I mean, Britney's 55 hour marriage was annulled, only because her mother and her manager wanted Britney to sign those papers. Maybe it was just a drunken thing, maybe she actually was serious about marrying him, all we know is her mom and manager weren't having it. Also, of course the notorious Original Doll, where Britney felt she had to share Mona Lisa basically illegally, in demo form on KISS FM, causing the whole album to be shelved. Of course, Britney also had creative control and everything, but in the end her team - or her mother mostly back in the day - could pull the plug probably if they deemed it necessary.

And if we're talking conspiracy theories, she may have been controlled for her entire career. Songs like Overprotected, Lucky, My Prerogative, Cinderella, Mona Lisa all sound like she's not happy and desperately wants to escape, hell, maybe even Slave 4 U. Also, her music videos being macabre every now and then. Lucky, of course, but also Everytime with the original concept of her committing suicide, but her team scrapping that idea and editing it so it seemed like the camera was to blame for her near-death instead of suicide and also her waking up in the end, as opposed leaving her dead and making it seem like rebirth. 

Archived