Director of Framing Britney Spears gives an interview on CNN

Slayer

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Frankie8 said:

I love that the director is still so engaged in doing press about this and talking in each interview with the same passion as the first time.Β  Doing that really sells the urgency in having people who have not seen it yet to watch it.Β 

You took the words out of my mouthΒ :nomnom_shake_chest_boobs_dance:Β And why wouldnt she, right? First she is a Britney fan, second the docu is a hit. None of the episodes in "The New York Time Presents" had this type of exposure, none.Β  There are interest not only from TNYT but from Hulu as well to keep promoting it, its been a little more than a week and people are still expressing they just watched it.Β  Im so glad it workedΒ :matches:

3 hours ago, Slayer said:

I'm really glad everyone is questioning why she is still in a Conservatorship when she's been working SO hard.

which is great, but I wish people also questioned why she was put in a conservatorship in the first place, instead of just assuming it was inevitable, or the only choice, or why it was even a choice for someone Britney's age.Β 

I am SO HAPPY this movement still has so much steam behind it and the general public now understands things the stans have known for a while now. This is STILL on everyone’s minds & it’s been a considerable amount of time since the doc aired!

Not only do we wants answers for everything, but now so much of the general public is on board with us!Β 

It means everything - we really did it, guys!Β :crying4_britney_crying_stages_tears_sad:

My favorite part of this wasΒ Samantha saying she did not want to speak to what was going onΒ inside Britney's head and speak for her. That was greatly appreciated in the doc. We do have enough think pieces and "experts" assuming to know what was going on with her and what she was thinking during that time. We also have entirely too many conspiracy theories stemming from the same thing β€” enough!

Hopefully Netflix's doc doesn't assume to know things either. Even the idea that she has a mental health issue was Dr. Phil and Dr. DrewΒ speculating as as they have never treated her.

51 minutes ago, ZoneGirl said:

My favorite part of this wasΒ Samantha saying she did not want to speak to what was going onΒ inside Britney's head and speak for her. That was greatly appreciated in the doc. We do have enough think pieces and "experts" assuming to know what was going on with her and what she was thinking during that time. We also have entirely too many conspiracy theories stemming from the same thing β€” enough!

Hopefully Netflix's doc doesn't assume to know things either. Even the idea that she has a mental health issue was Dr. Phil and Dr. DrewΒ speculating as as they have never treated her.

Theres a rumour the Netflix one wont be justice-minded. I just hope thats not true.

4 hours ago, phareezy said:

I love Christiane. She's such a brilliant woman. The NY Times and CNN taking note areΒ huge for Britney. Folks are about to get dragged. It's coming.

It's aΒ bigΒ deal for the FBS director to be interviewed by Christiane Amanpour.Β  It especially is important because this type of interview, should it air on Christiane's CNN and/or PBS evening show, will bringΒ this issue to an older audience.

Archived