Can someone explain this photo to me? (thumbnail)

1 minute ago, Exaholic said:

Jamie looks like a total creep in this pic...

85-E03109-ED75-4-ED4-B755-30-BAEFB31070.

He's so disgusting, on FBS there was a shot of him that was so scary, I almost threw up. How can someone so ugly both on the inside and the outside can be the father of a stunning person like Britney ?

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

One, two, three  Peter, Paul and Mary...

I heard the water started to boil up when they entered so they stopped the ritual.  

Aint enough water to baptize dem nuts 

1 hour ago, phareezy said:

Based on what I've read about this woman, on top of being a lunatic, she's also extremely religious.

That's how she gets celebrities to trust her with their money and "entertainment management" :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

• Like 2
8 minutes ago, Roger said:

He's so disgusting, on FBS there was a shot of him that was so scary, I almost threw up. How can someone so ugly both on the inside and the outside can be the father of a stunning person like Britney ?

Because Lynne was stunning in her younger days. Britney got her momma’s looks for sure - I think Brian and JL look more like Jamie.

E32-D2-D45-1030-4-D38-A7-FE-1325079015-A

1 hour ago, phareezy said:

Based on what I've read about this woman, on top of being a lunatic, she's also extremely religious. Like, scarily so. Like, the type that is so religious she's evil and doesn't even see it.

Shame that river current didn't pick up and float her *** away. 

She wants everyone to believe that she is religious..

but her only god is money and she is praying for god of manipulation (on weekends) 

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, Louis-j said:

A satanist cult to fight against little gay demons. :juggingu_britney_hat_meme_neyde:

The little gay demons who provided food and shelter for her. She owes us everything. Such a hypocritical *****.

• Like 1