Does Britney have an NDA for herself??

Godney'sSweetCheeks

My own theory here: this is why Britney’s mic is always off :yesokay_britney_blush_blink: when you think about it it makes sense. She always at least sang the ballads live and we would hear her go “woo!” When performing. Post circus this didn’t happen anymore. When the POM 2014 soundboards leaked she IS singing along with the track (noticeably in Perfume) but her mic is off

I don’t know about an NDA, but she is controlled like hell

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply
56 minutes ago, Applejack said:

Found out Ryan Seacrest posted an article about it, but it was nuked obviously lol.

https://onairwithryan.iheart.com/articles/trending-104650/britney-spears-opens-up-about-her-15155934/

I didn't find that url, but this one from iheart, the title kind of coincides

https://www.iheart.com/content/2016-09-29-britney-spears-opens-up-about-her-conservatorship-for-the-first-time-report/

1 hour ago, Applejack said:

@I'mNotTheAverageLady

"I have this thing called conservatorship for 3 years," and it's kinda like this post:

But I remember she specifically mentioned that for her "last couple of albums" (or something like that) decisions were made for her or something, implying that Femme Fatale and BJ were not "hers." (and maybe even Circus too). I remember now, that she did mention the direction of a couple of her albums prior to Glory as not being her choices. Something of the sort, you know? That's the info that's missing in the little note. I remember she did say last or past albums.

If I recall correctly, only Britney talked in the video, not Jonathan. And it was only the "so there's this thing conservatorship and I felt like the direction of my last couple of albums were decided for me and I wanted this one to be my baby," bit. And that was it. The video was short.

I’m racking my brain trying to remember if I saw the video, but I genuinely don’t believe it was a thing.

Following the notes app picture that detailed what she talked about, I remember there being a tweet that listed bullet points of the stuff she talked about, notably the thing about her “past albums”

I always found her allegedly saying “3 years” was interesting. Like that’s just so odd. Back in the day I remember asking myself if she genuinely suffered with memory loss or if she was just really nervous to talk about the whole situation. Looking back on it the latter being the more likely situation. She was probably feeling extra bold and was really nervous to bring it up and was stumbling on her words 

23 hours ago, PokemonSpears said:

people keep talking about an audio, but tbh, I think that's more of a Mandela effect. I never heard it, but I also don't remember anyone commenting about an audio of any sorts when it happened. All I remember being out there were actual people from the audience on social media saying she talked about it, and one post in particular, which wasn't really written, but it was like an image with text, was the one that transcribed Britney's words

EO5fNqoUcAAUT_8.jpg

they said she also talked about smoking weed, and that time during the Circus Tour when people from the audience were smoking. Then something about a game with a spider? Something like that. 

On 2/15/2021 at 11:20 PM, I'mNotTheAverageLady said:

What did she say in this scrapped part? Could you tell me please, I didn't get to see the video and I never heard her acknowledging the situation obviously other than in FTR

There was no audio! Somes fans keep posting this and it is not real :imok_goo_ooze_yellow_slime_mess_blonde:

Archived