Jump to content

Does Britney have an NDA for herself??


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I doubt there's something such as a legal document, seems to me more like a verbal threat 

I always thought since her conservatorship is so strict she just kept silent because they could punish her for speaking out and there wouldn't be much she could do about it. It also wasn't until recen

It would be weird, but in this case... everything is possible.

3 hours ago, Applejack said:

There was audio/video of it, someone in the audience tapped it, but Team CON hunted down to the last link on the internet. I remember me and a few other stans lamenting how we didn't think ahead and saved the video somewhere safe.

So we don't have any audio but there was.

What did she say in this scrapped part? Could you tell me please, I didn't get to see the video and I never heard her acknowledging the situation obviously other than in FTR

Link to post
23 minutes ago, I'mNotTheAverageLady said:

What did she say in this scrapped part? Could you tell me please, I didn't get to see the video and I never heard her acknowledging the situation obviously other than in FTR

people keep talking about an audio, but tbh, I think that's more of a Mandela effect. I never heard it, but I also don't remember anyone commenting about an audio of any sorts when it happened. All I remember being out there were actual people from the audience on social media saying she talked about it, and one post in particular, which wasn't really written, but it was like an image with text, was the one that transcribed Britney's words

EO5fNqoUcAAUT_8.jpg

 

they said she also talked about smoking weed, and that time during the Circus Tour when people from the audience were smoking. Then something about a game with a spider? Something like that. 

  • Love 1

 I am a performer. I am a Mom. I am funny. I am your friend! I am Britney Jean

Link to post

Custody of her kids is the thing keeping her in line and I think always has been. 

4 hours ago, Applejack said:

There was audio/video of it, someone in the audience tapped it, but Team CON hunted down to the last link on the internet. I remember me and a few other stans lamenting how we didn't think ahead and saved the video somewhere safe.

So we don't have any audio but there was.

I remember watching this!!!!!! I remember being gooped about it. Can't believe it's nowhere online now, wow. 

Link to post

she doesn't but there could be so many reasons why she doesn't speak

like

she lives in a bubble and she doesn't even know who is on her side

Stockholm syndrome from being gaslighted for over a decade 

she never liked to talk about her issues too much and maybe that trait was used against her 

when you live in such a bubble and youre not allowed to communicate with people outside of it anymore....you change and become more withdrawn

even if its not in your benefit

 

Link to post
1 hour ago, PokemonSpears said:

people keep talking about an audio, but tbh, I think that's more of a Mandela effect. I never heard it, but I also don't remember anyone commenting about an audio of any sorts when it happened. All I remember being out there were actual people from the audience on social media saying she talked about it, and one post in particular, which wasn't really written, but it was like an image with text, was the one that transcribed Britney's words

EO5fNqoUcAAUT_8.jpg

 

they said she also talked about smoking weed, and that time during the Circus Tour when people from the audience were smoking. Then something about a game with a spider? Something like that. 

I wish I heard the last about the Vancouver circus show... it was obvious she could smell it but it was really weird the way they stopped the show and took forever to turn on the fans and let people know what was going on... people were continuing to smoke for like 20 minutes still

Link to post

what? has she ever said the c word? like ever? is there a recording of her voice saying "conservatorship"? some people here mentioned for the record but i dont think she said the word in for the record either.

I think the day she says this word, the planet will be sucked into a black hole and the universe will cease to exist; that or they release the full rebellion track.

  • Like 1
Link to post

I'm sure she has an NDA regarding her label and any business endeavors, which is standard.... but regarding her personal life, I'm sure it's threats (verbal, being grounded, being medicated, custody for her kids, freedom, etc).

Link to post
20 hours ago, PokemonSpears said:

people keep talking about an audio, but tbh, I think that's more of a Mandela effect. I never heard it, but I also don't remember anyone commenting about an audio of any sorts when it happened. All I remember being out there were actual people from the audience on social media saying she talked about it, and one post in particular, which wasn't really written, but it was like an image with text, was the one that transcribed Britney's words

EO5fNqoUcAAUT_8.jpg

 

they said she also talked about smoking weed, and that time during the Circus Tour when people from the audience were smoking. Then something about a game with a spider? Something like that. 

You might even be right, but what makes me sure about my memory is the place where I learned of it. It was on Twitter and there was a shaky video. On February 2016 I had come back to Exhale after a break of a few years because I learned of the V Magazine cover and rumors of a new album/performance. I left after the Make Me video meltdown for mental health purposes lmao. So by August/September/October when the album was released and the interview took place I wasn't here. People on Twitter were using the video to say "omg she used the word conservatorship and FF and BJ were imposed on her," because the video was short and only covered when she said the word conservatorship and talked about the past albums. I remember she saying "this thing conservatorship" and some people under the tweet criticizing her as if her wording implied she didn't know what a conservatorship was.

I found out the Exhale thread with this note and learned more things were deleted other than the cship bit in 2019 or 2018, when I was googling it to save it and couldn't find on twitter because every retweet and tweet got nuked.

  • Like 1
Link to post

I actually do vaguely remember this supposed audio/video too. It’s just been in my memory for years ever since 2016 that she, in fact, has mentioned the cship, that it was a little restrictive and that she’s happy she’s had so much control over glory. I remember ppl on here were angry because they cut it out.

Link to post
19 hours ago, nthenwkiss said:

what? has she ever said the c word? like ever? is there a recording of her voice saying "conservatorship"? some people here mentioned for the record but i dont think she said the word in for the record either.

I think the day she says this word, the planet will be sucked into a black hole and the universe will cease to exist; that or they release the full rebellion track.

she allegedly said it at the Jonathan Ross show 

 I am a performer. I am a Mom. I am funny. I am your friend! I am Britney Jean

Link to post
12 minutes ago, Applejack said:

You might even be right, but what makes me sure about my memory is the place where I learned of it. It was on Twitter and there was a shaky video. On February 2016 I had come back to Exhale after a break of a few years because I learned of the V Magazine cover and rumors of a new album/performance. I left after the Make Me video meltdown for mental health purposes lmao. So by August/September/October when the album was released and the interview took place I wasn't here. People on Twitter were using the video to say "omg she used the word conservatorship and FF and BJ were imposed on her," because the video was short and only covered when she said the word conservatorship and talked about the past albums. I remember she saying "this thing conservatorship" and some people under the tweet criticizing her as if her wording implied she didn't know what a conservatorship was.

I found out the Exhale thread with this note and learned more things were deleted other than the cship bit in 2019 or 2018, when I was googling it to save it and couldn't find on twitter because every retweet and tweet got nuked.

yeah, then maybe it never made it to Exhale, which I find weird, 'cause it's not like we have insiders or something (except that guy from the pool party :haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white: ) so all the info that's discussed here usually comes from Twitter or other forums, and something like that wouldn't have passed overlooked, imo. The interview didn't air that day, so everybody was pending of social media about what the attendees could say about it.  

I think a video would've been more relevant than a random note, so I find it strange that I didn't even get to know of the existence of such video, like, I get I might have missed if it was gone so soon, but we would've seen people talking about it, and I honestly don't remember that. Also the fact that nobody saved it, like, not even the person who recorded it? I mean, it wasn't that long ago, in 2016 most people were already tech-savvy enough to backup a clip from Twitter, or to upload it on another site. :yaknow_britney_xfactor_X_factor_talk_tell_chat_you_know: 

What I find more strange is that no one from the tv network has leaked it already 

 

  • Like 2

 I am a performer. I am a Mom. I am funny. I am your friend! I am Britney Jean

Link to post
4 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

yeah, then maybe it never made it to Exhale, which I find weird, 'cause it's not like we have insiders or something (except that guy from the pool party :haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white: ) so all the info that's discussed here usually comes from Twitter or other forums, and something like that wouldn't have passed overlooked, imo. The interview didn't air that day, so everybody was pending of social media about what the attendees could say about it.  

I think a video would've been more relevant than a random note, so I find it strange that I didn't even get to know of the existence of such video, like, I get I might have missed if it was gone so soon, but we would've seen people talking about it, and I honestly don't remember that. Also the fact that nobody saved it, like, not even the person who recorded it? I mean, it wasn't that long ago, in 2016 most people were already tech-savvy enough to backup a clip from Twitter, or to upload it on another site. :yaknow_britney_xfactor_X_factor_talk_tell_chat_you_know: 

What I find more strange is that no one from the tv network has leaked it already 

 

Yeah, it got deleted kinda fast and I was even discussing with other twitter users on how we didn't think of saving it. I knew how to save videos but I just didn't imagine I'd have to save it myself lol. Like, someone else would do it and it would spread. But it didn't happen. Which yeah, it's strange. But the original user might have it. No one came forward with it afterwards though. I don't know who it was because... deleted! lol But I do think her team nuked everything off the internet and it made it hard to trace it back. But it could be Mandela Effect too.

  • Like 1
Link to post
On 2/15/2021 at 2:14 PM, Applejack said:

There was audio/video of it, someone in the audience tapped it, but Team CON hunted down to the last link on the internet. I remember me and a few other stans lamenting how we didn't think ahead and saved the video somewhere safe.

So we don't have any audio but there was.

And what did she say?? 

Link to post
47 minutes ago, alexdaily said:

And what did she say?? 

@I'mNotTheAverageLady

 "I have this thing called conservatorship for 3 years," and it's kinda like this post:

 

22 hours ago, PokemonSpears said:

people keep talking about an audio, but tbh, I think that's more of a Mandela effect. I never heard it, but I also don't remember anyone commenting about an audio of any sorts when it happened. All I remember being out there were actual people from the audience on social media saying she talked about it, and one post in particular, which wasn't really written, but it was like an image with text, was the one that transcribed Britney's words

EO5fNqoUcAAUT_8.jpg

 

they said she also talked about smoking weed, and that time during the Circus Tour when people from the audience were smoking. Then something about a game with a spider? Something like that. 

 

But I remember she specifically mentioned that for her "last couple of albums" (or something like that) decisions were made for her or something, implying that Femme Fatale and BJ were not "hers." (and maybe even Circus too). I remember now, that she did mention the direction of a couple of her albums prior to Glory as not being her choices. Something of the sort, you know? That's the info that's missing in the little note. I remember she did say last or past albums.

If I recall correctly, only Britney talked in the video, not Jonathan. And it was only the "so there's this thing conservatorship and I felt like the direction of my last couple of albums were decided for me and I wanted this one to be my baby," bit. And that was it. The video was short.

  • Love 2
Link to post
26 minutes ago, Applejack said:

"I have this thing called conservatorship for 3 years," and it's kinda like this post:

 

 

But I remember she specifically mentioned that for her "last couple of albums" (or something like that) decisions were made for her or something, implying that Femme Fatale and BJ were not "hers." (and maybe even Circus too). I remember now, that she did mention the direction of a couple of her albums prior to Glory as not being her choices. Something of the sort, you know? That's the info that's missing in the little note.

If I recall correctly, only Britney talked in the video, not Jonathan. And it was only the "so there's this thing conservatorship and I felt like the direction of my last couple of albums were decided for me and I wanted this one to be my baby," bit. And that was it. The video was short.

well, I could only find the same quotes reported on every site. If it was gone so soon, maybe nobody caught notice of it

https://popcrush.com/britney-spears-reportedly-addresses-her-conservatorship-for-the-first-time-on-upcoming-episode-of-the-jonathan-ross-show/

https://www.mirror.co.uk/3am/celebrity-news/britney-spears-tells-dating-woes-8944798

 

  • Like 1

 I am a performer. I am a Mom. I am funny. I am your friend! I am Britney Jean

Link to post
9 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

Found out Ryan Seacrest posted an article about it, but it was nuked obviously lol.

https://onairwithryan.iheart.com/articles/trending-104650/britney-spears-opens-up-about-her-15155934/

  • Like 1
Link to post

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :badthoughts_gun_kris_genner_thinking_debating:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block