Jump to content

Does Britney have an NDA for herself??


Recommended Posts

It's been mentioned hundreds of times in the last 13 years that people close to Brit/anyone who works with her have to sign NDAs. 

 

Part of me wonders if Britney stays silent about the c-ship because she has an NDA against herself? Is this even feasible? I'm not saying the NDA prevents her from talking about her life eg. hobbies, clothes etc etc... but anything to do with Daddy Spears/Lou etc etc she's miraculously silent. 

 

She did try to talk about it on Jonathan Ross in 2016, but funnily enough it got edited out. 

 

None of her social media posts get posted without third party help * cough * extreme vetting. 

 

I just don't buy that Britney chooses not to discuss/talk about the c-ship at all. 

 

Thoughts?

  • Like 1
Link to post
  • Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I doubt there's something such as a legal document, seems to me more like a verbal threat 

I always thought since her conservatorship is so strict she just kept silent because they could punish her for speaking out and there wouldn't be much she could do about it. It also wasn't until recen

It would be weird, but in this case... everything is possible.

I always thought since her conservatorship is so strict she just kept silent because they could punish her for speaking out and there wouldn't be much she could do about it. It also wasn't until recently that public opinion shifted from "nutty Britney" to "oh... maybe she actually isn't crazy and needs help" so maybe she didn't feel people would believe her? More likely the punishment thing though.

  • Like 6
Link to post
1 minute ago, BabkaAutorka said:

Why no one has leaked it yet 

I think it was an audience taping and typically phones are not allowed in tv studios so no one in the audience would have been recording and his team doesn't want that lawsuit.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Just now, phareezy said:

I think it was an audience taping and typically phones are not allowed in tv studios so no one in the audience would have been recording and his team doesn't want that lawsuit.

Idk why but I’m having this Mandela effect right now where I think I heard her say the words “conservatorship”, are you sure there wasn’t audio released?? It’s bugs me to this day. 

  • Like 2
Link to post
5 minutes ago, HIM said:

Idk why but I’m having this Mandela effect right now where I think I heard her say the words “conservatorship”, are you sure there wasn’t audio released?? It’s bugs me to this day. 

I'm not sure, no. Just based on what I read it sounds like it was taped and that part was cut by the time it aired.

Link to post

She had to sneak to to hire several lawyers and talk to several people who shut her down in fear, she had to concoct complex plans just so she could get her hands on a phone. Something tells me is something along this way. Verbal threats to her and people around her, the fact that there's a whole *** system to prevent her from talking.

  • Like 3
Link to post
3 minutes ago, phareezy said:

I'm not sure, no. Just based on what I read it sounds like it was taped and that part was cut by the time it aired.

She does say it. "I have this thing called 'conservatorship'."

  • Like 1
Link to post
5 minutes ago, phareezy said:

I'm not sure, no. Just based on what I read it sounds like it was taped and that part was cut by the time it aired.

 

i guess I must have read what the person said in Britney’s voice. That’s the only explanation 

  • Like 4
Link to post
3 minutes ago, Applejack said:

She does say it. "I have this thing called 'conservatorship'."

Oh, I know she says it. I'm saying I don't know if the audio of it is out there. I feel like the last time we actually heard her say the word was on FTR.

Link to post
2 minutes ago, phareezy said:

Oh, I know she says it. I'm saying I don't know if the audio of it is out there. I feel like the last time we actually heard her say the word was on FTR.

There was audio/video of it, someone in the audience tapped it, but Team CON hunted down to the last link on the internet. I remember me and a few other stans lamenting how we didn't think ahead and saved the video somewhere safe.

So we don't have any audio but there was.

  • Like 3
Link to post
1 minute ago, Applejack said:

There was audio/video of it, someone in the audience tapped it, but Team CON hunted down to the last link on the internet. I remember me and a few other stans lamenting how we didn't think ahead and saved the video somewhere safe.

So we don't have any audio but there was.

OH! Well, that's a new discovery. I'm shocked no one saved it because that's pretty wild.

  • Like 1
Link to post
1 minute ago, phareezy said:

OH! Well, that's a new discovery. I'm shocked no one saved it because that's pretty wild.

Like, I'm pretty sure a couple people saved it, the guy who filmed it for example, but if you'd ask me I don't know where to find them lol.

  • Like 1
Link to post

she doesn't have any opportunities to speak out. she rarely goes out and when she does, she has her bodyguard(s) and/or sam with her. there is 0 benefit to her saying "HELP ME GUYS I HATE MY CONSERVATORSHIP" when she's walking on the street & paparazzi are filming her because what can people do? the free britney movement is amazing because we can help support her + let people know what's going on but at the end of the day, we have no power and neither does she.

her speaking out essentially does nothing because judge penny is the only one with real power

Link to post

I often see people wonder and get slightly frustrated about Britney not speaking up. But with everything we know right now, it’s clear she simply has no way of doing it, even if she wanted to. Social media? No. Tv? Gets cut. Out on the street? No point. Just look at what happened when she tried to advocate for herself and stop her meds. The only way she seems to be able to speak out is through court documents.

  • Like 1
Link to post

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :badthoughts_gun_kris_genner_thinking_debating:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block