Does human actually need vegetables?

I have this theory that vegetables are actually fake food and its made by the government :jackk_alien: the only real food its meat :smokney2_smoke_britney_blackout_2007_sunglasses_red_cigarette_smoking: , and there is a very trustfull facts about it, but i am only gonna share only one with you. You cant control the chemicals that they put on vegetables  because airplanes spray them even if you plant them on your backyard, but on the other hand you can control what you feed your animals. (I am not against vegan community) or like i call them agents of the goverment:demi_lipstick_flirt_red_pink_makeup:.  I link  a really good greek meat recipe below, that you can actually can cook once a week , because its very good for your liver. 

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, Blackout2006 said:

Yes, we do :cheese_Britney_awkward_cringe_eek:

Vegetables have been there since the beginning of time (before humans even existed) and our extremely nessecary to include in our diets as it provides us with nutrients needed for our bodies.

yes, of course, but also dinosaurs  existed before humans, why do you think they exist? are you an agent?jean-luc godard spy GIF

3 minutes ago, greek souvlaki said:

yes, of course, but also dinosaurs  existed before humans, why do you think they exist? are you an agent?jean-luc godard spy GIF

Umm...not really but there is proof of these gigantic animals that used to walk on our earth due to fossils, remaining or bones of dinosaurs. Plus, earlier civilizations millions or tens of thousands years ago such as the Indus Valley Civilization, many people were vegetarians due to religious purposes or lifestyle sake. Thus, proving my point further more.

Just now, Blackout2006 said:

Umm...not really but there is proof of these gigantic animals that used to walk on our earth due to fossils, remaining or bones of dinosaurs. Plus, earlier civilizations millions or tens of thousands years ago such as the Indus Valley Civilization, many people were vegetarians due to religious purposes or lifestyle sake. Thus, proving my point further more.

that's what a goverment agent would say  tom cruise things GIF

Just now, greek souvlaki said:

pls language, why are you so mean with me , is just my opinion , dont be mad and also serious anwsers

Literally how the hell can someone think that ''vegetables are fake and were created by government''? :ohreallylol_tiffany_pollard_miss_ms_new_york_ny_laugh_lol_haha_lmao_hehe_cackle: Are you from city? Have you ever seen a tree, grass? Nature? Vegetables are part of it and nothing would survive without it, the whole animals kingdom wouldn't exist. BEFORE HUMANS AS WELL. 

This is probably the dumbest thing I've ever read. I hate to bring it to you but you are extremely stupid :shadelaugh_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao: I hope you are trolling.  

1 minute ago, BabkaAutorka said:

Literally how the hell can someone think that ''vegetables are fake and were created by government''? :ohreallylol_tiffany_pollard_miss_ms_new_york_ny_laugh_lol_haha_lmao_hehe_cackle: Are you from city? Have you ever seen a tree, grass? Nature? Vegetables are part of it and nothing would survive without it, the whole animals kingdom wouldn't exist. BEFORE HUMANS AS WELL. 

This is probably the dumbest thing I've ever read. I hate to bring it to you but you are extremely stupid :shadelaugh_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao: I hope you are trolling.  

ok maybe i am not  from a rural place , but i am not the one that flex his abs, also that's what goverment want you to believe

Archived