Does human actually need vegetables?

5 hours ago, Blackout2006 said:

Do you see those animals being eaten outside China and Vietnam ? Just because one culture eats such food, doesn't mean the whole meat community does. Stereotypical to me isnt it :chrissy_xtina_head_tilt_purse_sass: we have several ways, but even scientist can agree it is meat and dairy products that give the complete proteins a human needs and I can cite the sources as well. Anyways, the world cannot go too vegan or too non vegetarian, because either way it would be too bad for the environment.

Actually the rich guys are the ones that eat those animals, because they think they will be lucky or will be immortal. The majority of poor people in those countries eat vegetables. I agree that we have to reduce our meat eating habits in the west world, so we can reduce the CO2 in the atmosphere, but on the other hand its not only the proteins that we need as humans but also vitamin B12 that we can get only by consuming meat. So the problem is more complicated.:smokney2_smoke_britney_blackout_2007_sunglasses_red_cigarette_smoking:

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 hours ago, Blackout2006 said:

Do you see those animals being eaten outside China and Vietnam ? Just because one culture eats such food, doesn't mean the whole meat community does. Stereotypical to me isnt it :chrissy_xtina_head_tilt_purse_sass: we have several ways, but even scientist can agree it is meat and dairy products that give the complete proteins a human needs and I can cite the sources as well. Anyways, the world cannot go too vegan or too non vegetarian, because either way it would be too bad for the environment.

it's not only about being good to thee environment. it's also about knowing what you're eating. I'm not eating a living being that has the same values as us. animals know what is the meaning of family, and are able to feel sadness, love, and happiness. 

1 hour ago, itsqueiroz***** said:

it's not only about being good to thee environment. it's also about knowing what you're eating. I'm not eating a living being that has the same values as us. animals know what is the meaning of family, and are able to feel sadness, love, and happiness. 

For me its only about the enviroment, because even the plants or the microorganisms that live on them is a form of life, we could be actually vegans only if we were plants and we could use photosynthesis to gain energy. Until that time comes, we should just reduce the ammount of meat  we eat.        

photosynthesis GIF

2 hours ago, itsqueiroz***** said:

This is anyways what is happening to these animals in the wild and oceans in the meantime you say this :gagasmile_smirk_lady_pink: It's a no-win situation because either way they are getting killed, and in the wild they just have it more brutal :tiffdrink_miss_ms_ny_new_york_drinking_sips_sipping_tea_straw:

10 hours ago, greek souvlaki said:

For me its only about the enviroment, because even the plants or the microorganisms that live on them is a form of life, we could be actually vegans only if we were plants and we could use photosynthesis to gain energy. Until that time comes, we should just reduce the ammount of meat  we eat.        

photosynthesis GIF

you didn't understand what I said. I'm not saying we shouldn't eat animals because they are a form of life. I'm saying we shouldn't eat animals because you're eating living beings that have a brain that understands the concept of family, of love, of happiness, sadness, etc. It's actually true. Ethology is the science that studies and proves that.

9 hours ago, Blackout2006 said:

This is anyways what is happening to these animals in the wild and oceans in the meantime you say this :gagasmile_smirk_lady_pink: It's a no-win situation because either way they are getting killed, and in the wild they just have it more brutal :tiffdrink_miss_ms_ny_new_york_drinking_sips_sipping_tea_straw:

I feel like I'm talking to a wall... animals kill to eat. and only eat the amount they really need. We don't. We don't respect the boundaries of killing and eating animals. We are brutal, and really ignorant. You really need to see how we kill animals in factories with no respect and dignity. You just buy it in a package. Also, animals don't have the capacity of thinking about morality, going vegan, etc. We have that capacity. Like we, stupid humans, like to say: we are racional animals. So be it. Don't compare It to animals, just to go in your favor.

7 hours ago, itsqueiroz***** said:

I feel like I'm talking to a wall... animals kill to eat. and only eat the amount they really need. We don't. We don't respect the boundaries of killing and eating animals. We are brutal, and really ignorant. You really need to see how we kill animals in factories with no respect and dignity. You just buy it in a package. Also, animals don't have the capacity of thinking about morality, going vegan, etc. We have that capacity. Like we, stupid humans, like to say: we are racional animals. So be it. Don't compare It to animals, just to go in your favor.

We are top of the food chain, and are no different from the other animals considering we evolved from animals :tiffdrink_miss_ms_ny_new_york_drinking_sips_sipping_tea_straw: Some people CAN go vegan, but it is scientifically proven that meat is the best source of proteins and that many people can't choose to go vegan because of medical reasons. Anyways, its good if there is a balance of non vegetarians and vegans because then the environment wont go to a slump :tiffdrink_miss_ms_ny_new_york_drinking_sips_sipping_tea_straw:

10 hours ago, itsqueiroz***** said:

you didn't understand what I said. I'm not saying we shouldn't eat animals because they are a form of life. I'm saying we shouldn't eat animals because you're eating living beings that have a brain that understands the concept of family, of love, of happiness, sadness, etc. It's actually true. Ethology is the science that studies and proves that.

Look i agree with you, but it's imposible to humans to live without kill-eat somekind of animal, that's how nature works and that's why your teeth have this form. I know that there are pills that can give u somekind of proteins and vitamin b12, but it's not the same and you can't force everyone to follow this diet. Also a vegan lifestyle actually costs a lot of money and in the poor countries people die because they don't even have the money to eat meat, imagine if the have to buy protein pills. Humans are also animals and if a hungry lion see you in savanah it's not gonna think if you "undestand the concept of family". I know that there are slaugther houses that don't respect animals, but the reason is that they have to produce a big ammount of food, so many people brake the law (i don't say it as an excuse). The only solution to this problem is to reduce the ammount of meat that we eat, the mediterean cusine is a good example(eat meat max 3 times in the week).

Meme Kombucha GIF

• Super Mods

:omggg_shocked_hand_old_lady_woman_surprised: @nwonder what's your take on this vegan king? 

Also, if you think you know what animals are being fed before slaughter you're in great delusion honey :shadelaugh_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao: the amount of antibiotics injected into the animals so they have more meat for consumption is insane. This has been directly linked to kids hitting puberty much sooner than they're supposed to (girls at the age of 7-8 boys at the age of 9-10) while it's supposed ot happen much later than that. This was also directly linked to the rise of cancer in population (as antibiotics were never meant to be taken this much and by eating meat you're basically having them on the daily basis which increases chances of cancerous (radical) cells). 

Obviously veggies are also sprayed with all kinds of pesticides as to repell insects and rot slower, but this can be easily removed with some thoroughal washing and baking soda :mhm_britney_nodding_yes_mhmm: (this was proven to remove most of the pesticides from plants). So I actually think we need fruit and veggies much more than we actually need meat. Even the best doctors advise eating meat only twice per week max. 

1 hour ago, BUWYGF said:

what's your take on this vegan king? 

:cuteidk_britney_excited_laugh_yes_yas_happy_smile:

Ha ha I saw this thread name and tried to avoid it as I knew it would bug me lol. But your response above is perfect 

:fakecry_christina_aguilera_xtina_crying_tears_wipe_sad::tysm_beyonce_thanks_wow_gratitude_love_you_ily:

In my 6 years of being vegan I’ve never felt like I was eating ‘fake food’ or lacking anything. It’s been the best choice for myself both physically and mentally.

That being said, I think everyone is different and it’s not necessarily the right choice for everybody. And I know people who had to go back to eating meat due to health concerns. Gotta do what’s best for your health 

💚

• Super Mods
7 minutes ago, nwonder said:

Ha ha I saw this thread name and tried to avoid it as I knew it would bug me lol. But your response above is perfect 

:fakecry_christina_aguilera_xtina_crying_tears_wipe_sad::tysm_beyonce_thanks_wow_gratitude_love_you_ily:

In my 6 years of being vegan I’ve never felt like I was eating ‘fake food’ or lacking anything. It’s been the best choice for myself both physically and mentally.

That being said, I think everyone is different and it’s not necessarily the right choice for everybody. And I know people who had to go back to eating meat due to health concerns. Gotta do what’s best for your health 

💚

a truly noble and wise vegan king :tysm_beyonce_thanks_wow_gratitude_love_you_ily: teach us :yasqueen_yes_wow_crying_praise_tears_wipe_sad:

4 hours ago, nwonder said:

💚

omg the boss of the vegentable agents !!1!!1 

Archived