Does human actually need vegetables?

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 hours ago, itsqueiroz***** said:

after 6 years without eating animals, I'm still alive and well. So... no.

Your experience doesn't devalue anothers experience. Some people need complete proteins, and whether you like it or not meat and diary products are the best source of protein. Also, some people need meat essentially in their diet for medical reasons and there is also a strong history of vegans dying.

9 hours ago, Blackout2006 said:

Your experience doesn't devalue anothers experience. Some people need complete proteins, and whether you like it or not meat and diary products are the best source of protein. Also, some people need meat essentially in their diet for medical reasons and there is also a strong history of vegans dying.

yes only meat

9 hours ago, Blackout2006 said:

there's an even stronger history of meat eaters dying. ACTUALLY... we are living a pandemic because people eat animals. Look it up.

8 minutes ago, itsqueiroz***** said:

there's an even stronger history of meat eaters dying. ACTUALLY... we are living a pandemic because people eat animals. Look it up.

I know how it originated, I don’t live under the rock. Did it come from a cow? A chicken? A pig? A sheep? Did it come from any of these meat we eat daily in our life? No, it came from bats. And even us meat eaters wish that the wuhan market full of exotic animals get closed. So don’t be silly.

11 hours ago, Blackout2006 said:

I know how it originated, I don’t live under the rock. Did it come from a cow? A chicken? A pig? A sheep? Did it come from any of these meat we eat daily in our life? No, it came from bats. And even us meat eaters wish that the wuhan market full of exotic animals get closed. So don’t be silly.

just because you don't eat bats in your country, doesn't mean that in other countries people don't eat bats too. Those markets exist because people eat those animals. In the past people got sick from eating cows. In the past (in my country) people got sick from eating horses. People also got sick from eating chicken. If you actually learn about this subject, you would know that human, like monkeys, only need to eat meat like once a year. You have SEVERAL ways to get proteins. even more proteins than the ones that you get from eating fake animal meat. Yes, fake animal meat. Nowadays meat is so industrialized, from what animals eat to the way it's produced. Vegetables are the future.

2 hours ago, itsqueiroz***** said:

just because you don't eat bats in your country, doesn't mean that in other countries people don't eat bats too. Those markets exist because people eat those animals. In the past people got sick from eating cows. In the past (in my country) people got sick from eating horses. People also got sick from eating chicken. If you actually learn about this subject, you would know that human, like monkeys, only need to eat meat like once a year. You have SEVERAL ways to get proteins. even more proteins than the ones that you get from eating fake animal meat. Yes, fake animal meat. Nowadays meat is so industrialized, from what animals eat to the way it's produced. Vegetables are the future.

Do you see those animals being eaten outside China and Vietnam ? Just because one culture eats such food, doesn't mean the whole meat community does. Stereotypical to me isnt it :chrissy_xtina_head_tilt_purse_sass: we have several ways, but even scientist can agree it is meat and dairy products that give the complete proteins a human needs and I can cite the sources as well. Anyways, the world cannot go too vegan or too non vegetarian, because either way it would be too bad for the environment.

Archived