Is Lynne spending more time in LA than Louisiana and more time with Bryan than Jamie Lynn?

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

So u hate when Britney gets **** shamed yet here u are **** shaming this woman, plus isn’t Britney dating someone younger than her?? The hypocrisy with some fans, my god!!!

The misogyny in this thread is unbelievable. You guys complain about the treatment Britney received her entire life and at the same time are bashing a woman over nothing? I wasn't expecting **** shami

**** shaming? After everything Britney has been through - something we were all recently reminded of.

1 minute ago, Louis-j said:

You dirty boy. :demi_lipstick_flirt_red_pink_makeup:

Actually I followed her since the interview with Bryan, but it's just lately that I started to see lots of her pictures popping up in my feed :orly_oh_britney_surprised_wow_excited:, that's when I saw the pictures with Lynne and Lexi :unbothered_apple_chew_bite_hair_eat_chomp_red:

I am a performer. I am a Mom. I am funny. I am your friend! I am Britney Jean

3 minutes ago, Louis-j said:

Girl, exhale has been criticizing Sam since 2017. :juggingu_britney_hat_meme_neyde:

as a woman i am extremely disturbed by the DISGUSTING show of misogyny you have put on. i don't know why people have to double down on bad behavior instead of acknowledging that their words & actions were wrong...

• Love 3
39 minutes ago, mannequin19 said:

as a woman i am extremely disturbed by the DISGUSTING show of misogyny you have put on. i don't know why people have to double down on bad behavior instead of acknowledging that their words & actions were wrong...

I would have said exactly the same if it was a boy. Said exactly the same about Sam. :pieceofwhat_britney_awkward:

Also all my comments are to take with some humor, not everythng has to be so serious.

So calm down, woman. :nyschool_new_york_miss_tiffany_pollard_preaching_telling_talking_hand:  

Just kidding.:ehidk_britney_um_eek:

• Like 1

Can we go back to the original thread question please :zoomzoom_britney_annoyed_irritated_blink:

I am intrigued to hear your thoughts about it as I can't make my mind up. Maybe just visiting, maybe doing pro Britney stuff... maybe she's still ok with Jamie Lynn though. Who tf knows with this family :awww_sarcastic_pout_britney_2006ney_idc_poor:

• Love 2
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, pieceofbritUK said:

Can we go back to the original thread question please :zoomzoom_britney_annoyed_irritated_blink:

I am intrigued to hear your thoughts about it as I can't make my mind up. Maybe just visiting, maybe doing pro Britney stuff... maybe she's still ok with Jamie Lynn though. Who tf knows with this family :awww_sarcastic_pout_britney_2006ney_idc_poor:

But is Bryan pro-Britney though

On the podcast, he was so misogynistic and controlling. Or do y'all think it was an act? 

• Like 1
30 minutes ago, I'mNotTheAverageLady said:

But is Bryan pro-Britney though

On the podcast, he was so misogynistic and controlling. Or do y'all think it was an act? 

I'd like to think he was saving his a*s for daddy Spears. Why would he mention that Britney wanted out the cship. Like "yeah it's against her will but u know it works"... well yeah maybe he is that d^mb 

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, Martian_M00d said:

I just realized Jamie-Lynne is a combination of Jamies (Dads) and Lynnes (first names) Did they run out of ideas when naming their 3rd child? :jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:

:haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white:

I absolutely love that you JUST made this discovery.