This Day in Pop: 'Crossroads' movie is released in 2002 (February 15)

7 minutes ago, I'mNotTheAverageLady said:

Nahh the early 00s was the peak of creative self-expression in fashion. It's iconic

Britney in Stockholm

I think the early 00's fashion, or at least what Britney used to wear, was very fun and artistic in some way. I don't get the kind of cringe as when you look at the 80's or so. Like, it was some pretty wild stuff, but it actually made her look great, both in the color choices and the shape of the clothes themselves.

It wasn't until the mid 00's when people like Paris Hilton started to bring this sort of tackiness into the mixture

• Love 3
  • Like 1
  • 11 months later...

Y’all this film holds such a special place in my heart. Yes I’m biased, and yes I don’t care. This is one of my favorite feel good movies and whenever I’m in a sad mood, this movie makes me smile. Brit Brit looks like she had such a fun time filming and the way the whole cast still talks fondly on the movie makes me happy. Happy Birthday Crossroads, and hopefully one day, we can get that Blu-Ray or 4K (it won’t happen but a girl can wish). 

• Love 2
  • Like 1