She Continues to Talks Bad About Britney!

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Please don’t cancel the Wendy show I watch it all the time 

She really needs to be cancelled!  I also left a comment to her:  "The fact that this show continues to talk about Britney in a negative way is just disgusting. Wendy needs to be e

Wendy is just used to her ex basically doing the same thing her whole life. He was controlling, manipulative, abusive and known behind the scenes to basically be a king pin. She likes those types of l

She’s a toxic mess of a person. She needs to be taken off air. All she does is spread her negative opinions usually with no real evidence to back up her views. It’s a total double standard because if that was man sitting there doing what she does he would’ve been dragged to hell and back by now.

over it i give up GIF by Dreezy

• Like 1

Let's not give her any more attention.. that's exactly what she wants. To trigger you and to get those clicks/comments/views.

It's her agenda... when there's good attention on Britney, she talks smack to get that clout... when there's negative (and often false) press on Britney, she talks nice about her.  That's her game plan.

She uses people by simply talking opposite of what the majority is saying.

NEXT...

• Exhale+

When has Wendy basically said anything nice about Britney or any female singer..

Lambs call her a fake fan,  she really acts like pop Music is beneath,  even she started hating Nicki once she married that convict as she called him,but then again all of the industry turned on her, once she married a non celebrity, accept for the loyal people.  

Wendy has never been nice to anybody,  hell Whitney according to Her lover Robin, wanted to beat Wendy and introduce her to Nippy, the side of whitney nobody knew that existed. 

I'm the hunter, you're the fox 🦊.

22 hours ago, MikeMasi said:

She really needs to be cancelled! 

I also left a comment to her: 

"The fact that this show continues to talk about Britney in a negative way is just disgusting. Wendy needs to be educated on what a conservatorship is, because she really has no idea. A conservatorship is usually for elderly people who can't make decisions for themselves. That is not Britney! She has released a number of records, was a judge on XFactor and had one of the best Vegas residencies. Wendy, are you seriously going to sit there and say she is not mentally well for her finances and personal life but can continue to work? Her cousin recently came out saying she received threats from Jaime, but you're going to sit there and still defend this man? You're out of control and your show should be cancelled for making fun of people with mental health."

As mentioned in the video though, people are judging Britney because of her instagram videos. She is really not helping herself with it though. 

Alright...who lives  in NY? Time to get audience tickets and expose this *****

• Haha 2
3 hours ago, thebritmaster said:

Wendy defended Britney against Justin today btw :ohi_okay_chewing_gum_well_welp:

Starts around 8:00 :ohi_okay_chewing_gum_well_welp:

Thank you. I was about to post this. I watch Wendy for hot topics and her views are her own. She typically doesn’t follow the “mobs opinion” :tired_so_there_head_tilt_annoyed_see_rose_mcgowan:

Britney is my Queen and yes I get heated when Wendy doesn’t side with my opinion or thoughts regarding Britney. However she does wish Britney well and never cuts her down. Not to mention she defended Britney against Justin now :tired_so_there_head_tilt_annoyed_see_rose_mcgowan:

People are allowed to think what they want to think. We are not robots. This “cancel” culture tantrum mentality is getting stale and old. If you don’t like someones opinion get a hobby :tired_so_there_head_tilt_annoyed_see_rose_mcgowan:

• Love 1
6 hours ago, thebritmaster said:

Wendy defended Britney against Justin today btw :ohi_okay_chewing_gum_well_welp:

Starts around 8:00 :ohi_okay_chewing_gum_well_welp:

Thats unprecedented! She didnt mock or blame Britney here? Shocking! Also the fact she sided with two women this time. She defended Britney 100%, thats a first!

But shes so ******* dramatic with her long pauses, she should be friends with Justin :jj_janet_smirk_hehe_haha_lmao_lol_giggle:

• Haha 1

Wendy's been problematic since day one. She's had on air arguments with Whitney Houston and Mariah Carey back in her radio days. She's constantly been condescending towards Britney, has also been quite rude about Beyoncé (especially her accent, Wendy didn't like that Beyoncé doesn't use "proper English" but that she's got a "black" accent) and the list goes on. I used to watch her show through YouTube back in the day (because I'm from Europe), but I stopped watching because this woman is so uninformed and rude that I didn't want to support her anymore. I like the news she brings, her hot topic is actually the kinds of topics I'd talk about myself, but the woman herself can gladly be replaced by someone less derogatory.