Bloomberg: Netflix Is Working on Its Own Documentary About Britney Spears

It's hard to imagine that they would be pro C-ship. I have watched a lot of documentaries on Netflix last year and while it's true that some are nonsense (especially the ones that try to sell esoterics, so called 'mediums' communicating with the afterlife etc. as facts and they ones that dealing about nutrition advices are least questionable) their true crime documentaries seem pretty solid, especially the Confession Tapes, The Innocence Files and in regards to female abuse, Bikram: Yogi, Guru, Predator and Athlete A. 

• Like 1
  • Leader

Highly doubt this is pro conservatorship. 🙏 

The reason why documentaries are being made imo is because there is something unjust going on. If there wasn't, I don't see why people would be interested in watching a documentary on justifying something that is clearly (to basically everyone minus Jamie Spears and Lou Taylor and Vivian Thoreen) corrupt. Imagine incredible filmmakers being like, yeah, Britney deserved this. Sliiiiimmmmmmm chance.

• Love 2
  • Like 4
1 hour ago, Jordan Miller said:

Highly doubt this is pro conservatorship. 🙏 

The reason why documentaries are being made imo is because there is something unjust going on. If there wasn't, I don't see why people would be interested in watching a documentary on justifying something that is clearly (to basically everyone minus Jamie Spears and Lou Taylor and Vivian Thoreen) corrupt. Imagine incredible filmmakers being like, yeah, Britney deserved this. Sliiiiimmmmmmm chance.

100%. And it'd be weird if the director is stanning Britney like "yaaaaaass still KWEEEN" :neydedance_purple: "

Anyways this is why she should still lose her personal freedoms :gagasmile_smirk_lady_pink:

• Love 1
On 2/14/2021 at 8:03 PM, GODNEY IS A QUEEN said:

OMG If this is in fact confirmed, this is going to be huge. :pretends_shocked_wow_rihanna_surprised: 

Hopefully this time around, they can finally talk about her legacy some more, her brilliance as a pop tycoon, her artistry / talent, material that her record label shelved, and her ultimate diligence as one of, if not, the hardest working entertainer of her time. People NEED to be reminded why the public fell in love and were so infatuated with her in the first place. Not to mention, how other aspiring artists built literal careers off of Britney's name (Avril, Pink, Christina, Jessica, Mandy, that whole anti-Britney movement, etc.). Topping the Forbes 100 List at literally just age 20. Her lucrative business deals and work schedule. She put in that work nobody else was willing to do and I'm really hoping there will be a good documentary, for once, that will ultimately transform the public's perception on many of these topics. It's important for the general public to be aware of what Britney's legacy, superstardom and meteoric rise meant for the culture and how it really was an unprecedented phenomenon that reached immeasurable heights and launched a pop renaissance, especially during a time when rock, grunge, hip-hop, alt-rock soloists and pop groups were dominating. Arguably the greatest story of a public figure in pop culture from the last 25 years. Please Netflix, please do our girl justice. We're rooting for you. :katycry_perry_crying_tears_sad_sobbing:

This is the documentary. Put it out on Netflix with Star Wars-style rolling text and we're good.