Bloomberg: Netflix Is Working on Its Own Documentary About Britney Spears

10 hours ago, GregReid said:

I am just watching a live with Britney fans involved with New York Times doc, and they're saying theres rumour that the Netflix documentary is PRO CONSERVATORSHIP

which is actually so disastrous to how far we have come!

pls no.

Hopeefully it just shows the truth of that abusive conservatorship. Let's hope 

3 hours ago, VioletWoolf said:

I hope it is too. It’s all hearsay, but I was told that parties were in talks w the Netflix folks but backed out after feeling uneasy about the project. 

please take this w a grain of salt. I’m just as nervous as everyone else, but I’ve heard this for a few months now 😩

Gurl did you just register to create drama? are we in 2009 exhale again? Where is Queen flopga?:queenflopga_pink_sass_walking_away_bye::byetina_xtina_Christina_aguilera_pink_leave_bye_walk_leave_carpet_cheetah_hat: What would be yours sources? :queenflopga_walk_sass_pink:

• Haha 3

Part of me is excited, and another part of me is like "ANOTHER documentary about Britney where we don't actually hear from Britney". :britstare11_britney_ftr_for_the_record_annoyed_tired_irritated_sigh:

I'm sure (possibly) one day we'll hear Britney's side of everything, but these documentaries/pieces are just starting to just be sad because they talk as if she's no longer here with us. But I'm glad these things are being brought more to light for the GP, though.

• Love 1
5 minutes ago, Brit Brit said:

Part of me is excited, and another part of me is like "ANOTHER documentary about Britney where we don't actually hear from Britney". :britstare11_britney_ftr_for_the_record_annoyed_tired_irritated_sigh:

I'm sure (possibly) one day we'll hear Britney's side of everything, but these documentaries/pieces are just starting to just be sad because they talk as if she's no longer here with us. But I'm glad these things are being brought more to light for the GP, though.

In a way, Britney isn't here. We haven't really heard from her uncensored in years. :kyliecry_crying_tears_jenner_wipe_sad:

• Like 2
9 minutes ago, phareezy said:

In a way, Britney isn't here. We haven't really heard from her uncensored in years. :kyliecry_crying_tears_jenner_wipe_sad:

I know, but it just feels so weird. I understand if it was a MJ or Whitney documentary, but they literally are making these docs as if she's been dead for years. Although technically, if you watch some interviews & IG posts... :awks_britney_side_eye_awkward_2011_ff_femme_Fatale:

• Haha 1

This is MASSIVE. huge .... just HUGE. An absolute dream come true . This Will officially blow the lid off , reach basically everyone around the WORLD and the entire general public. I mean Hulu is nowhere near close to how big Netflix is , yet it echoed so loud and made an impact. 

Plus , Netflix has 0 business in being pro CON , first off they're very pro women. Secondly , they're putting out a movie about a woman who uses older people for financial gain as a carer whom "cares" and that is the main plot of the movie. So we're more on the safe side . Having said that , them being pro Con brings nothing to the table. If anything they might go deeper And expose EVERYTHING for a more dramatic reaction since they're obviously competing against Hulu.

The FBS docu has made such a splash , going against that narrative is just pure dumb business move. Either way we're winning though , Because more people will talk about Brirney and the FreeBritne the movement.

• Love 3

They will be huge if they bring celebrities like Miley Cyrus, Madonna, etc who fully support Britney. As its Netflix, my hopes are high. 

They should go After Lue and Sam. Also, why we are leaving judge, she is doing nothing. Netflix should criticize judge too and show how incapable they all are. 

• Like 2
13 hours ago, slaveneytbh said:

:meltdown_panic_scream_falling_die_ahh_scream_yell:

It better not bE PRO consErvatorship I wILL literally GO OFF!!!!

Also, from the comments and impact of FBS, can't they tell how much people are rooting for Britney?

Them releasing one that is in favour of Jamie and friends is gonna ********* them up

:badthoughts_gun_kris_genner_thinking_debating:

Considering it’s Netflix, I doubt they would... also there would be lots of outrage if they did that.

• Like 1

I love that all these documentaries are coming out and bringing so much attention to all that she’s been through. I feel like this is the kind of attention Marilyn Monroe and Judy Garland deserved but didn’t get until after they passed. I’m glad Britney gets to watch the public tide turn in her favor and that she’ll be able to receive all the love coming her way ❤️

• Like 3
2 hours ago, Luminous said:

I hope is PRO-Britney and not something like they did to Michael Jackson with "Leaving Neverland" :decisions_britney_thinking_confused_focusing_unsure_xfactor_bw_black_white:

I think "Framing Britney Spears" has been so positive and has given so much to talk about (positively) that I doubt it is a documentary against her. :nonono_britney_nope_head_shake:

Unlike Michael she hasn't been accused of p*******a :decisions_britney_thinking_confused_focusing_unsure_xfactor_bw_black_white: 

She did nothing wrong, she didn't hurt anybody so I can't see how they can do her dirty, except if they come up with lies.