Bloomberg: Netflix Is Working on Its Own Documentary About Britney Spears

32 minutes ago, Fenixxx123 said:

Lou is probably behind this. She has power in the media.

No, she can’t buy Netflix..she is too small for it. Also Netflix is a public company..if it comes in news that they were working with Lou and miss represent Britney, their stock price will go down. They can’t take that risk.

I have a feeling it’s pro Britney. Hopefully Disney also do something similar 

• Love 2
3 hours ago, GODNEY IS A QUEEN said:

OMG If this is in fact confirmed, this is going to be huge. :pretends_shocked_wow_rihanna_surprised: 

Hopefully this time around, they can finally talk about her legacy some more, her brilliance as a pop tycoon, her artistry / talent, material that her record label shelved, and her ultimate diligence as one of, if not, the hardest working entertainer of her time. People NEED to be reminded why the public fell in love and were so infatuated with her in the first place. Not to mention, how other aspiring artists built literal careers off of Britney's name (Avril, Pink, Christina, Jessica, Mandy, that whole anti-Britney movement, etc.). Topping the Forbes 100 List at literally just age 20. Her lucrative business deals and work schedule. She put in that work nobody else was willing to do and I'm really hoping there will be a good documentary, for once, that will ultimately transform the public's perception on many of these topics. It's important for the general public to be aware of what Britney's legacy, superstardom and meteoric rise meant for the culture and how it really was an unprecedented phenomenon that reached immeasurable heights, especially during a time when grunge, hip-hop, alt-rock soloists and pop groups were dominating. Arguably the greatest story of a public figure in pop culture from the last 25 years. Please Netflix, please do our girl justice. We're rooting for you. :katycry_perry_crying_tears_sad_sobbing:

And this is exactly why I state what I said and why it needs to be discussed. For desperate, low-attention span unintellectuals like @exposingmediocrity

• Haha 3
2 hours ago, GregReid said:

I am just watching a live with Britney fans involved with New York Times doc, and they're saying theres rumour that the Netflix documentary is PRO CONSERVATORSHIP

which is actually so disastrous to how far we have come!

Where are there sources? That’s bull. Why would Netflix go out there way to be pro conservatorship

1 hour ago, Roger said:

Okay so Leanne and Megan from the movement clarified: they think that it might be pro c-ship because so far none of the leaders of the movement have been asked to appear in the doc, the director did shady docs apparently and they have this gutt feeling that it might not be in favor of the movement.

I guess we'll have to wait and see :waitwhat_britney_lights_out_scared_um_confused_what:

Just because they haven’t been  asked to be involved means nothing. They don’t have to be involved in every doc. Are there egos really that big? Netflix is probably doing it in there own different way 

• Like 5

See so this is why Netflix started following Britney weeks ago 

Also, this is going to be huge again! People from all over the world watched Framing Britney Spears even though Hulu is not available in the majority of countries worldwide. Watch this be bigger than that as Netflix’s users is almost doubled of Hulu. :yesplease_yas_agree_preach:2021 is Britney’s year. #FreeBritney 

• Love 7

On one hand I think it's about bloody time she finally got her story heard and that people see how responsible they are for being part of her - I won't say total demise, but downfall to a degree - but at the same time, the one thing nagging me is that I can't help but see these documentaries as another way to make money off someone who has already been trodden on for many years!

Don't get me wrong, I think it's vital that her story is told (and hopefully she gets to tell it fully herself one day), so I don't mean to detract from the positive light it is bringing, but it's just a little nag and I think the positive outweighs the negative, but they do get attention/money if you think about it.

This. Is. Huge. :OMGney_britney_surprised_no_way_shocked_wide_eyes: Netflix is soooo ******* popular and this will be seen by so many people. Hopefully it paints Brit in a (well-deserved) positive and accurate light and exposes how screwed up this ongoing c-ship has been. I'm glad I'll actually be able to watch this one in a legit way too. I had to find a DL link for the NYT one :jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:

• Love 6

How can they be pro-conservatorship. It's literally impossible. If you look to the FACTS, to the COURT DOCUMENTS and to her PUBLIC LIFE, you'll do the math and see what is really happening. I don't see a documentary even more from Netflix talking about how Britney needs to be controlled and to have her money stolen. Doesn't make any sense. :parisok_hilton_chewing_gum_pink_phone_Reading:

• Like 7