New York Times Article: Liz Day Answer's 5 Questions About Britney Spears

Justin Woodpond

Yesterday, New York Times' journalist Liz Day (from their FBS documentary) answered 5 questions about Britney herself. I should probably say the the article (which is made up of 5 videos) was on the front page of their website. I was pleasantly surprised.

The videos are concise answers geared toward the ever growing number of curious NYT readers interested in the Free Britney movement (she doesn't go into detail). I feel like the answer to question 4, would involve Lou Taylor, amongst the obvious. Sadly, she doesn't mention her.

The five questions are:

1. What happened at the hearing on Thursday regarding Britney’s conservatorship arrangement?

2. Do you think Britney will be successful in terminating her father’s conservatorship?

3. Has the waning of paparazzi culture made it easier for celebrities like Britney to have private lives?

4. What is the goal of fans in the #FreeBritney movement?

5. Do you think Britney will ever regain total control over her personal and financial life?

Here's the article

https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2021/02/12/arts/music/jamie-spears-britney-dad.html?surface=most-popular&fellback=false&req_id=428380282&algo=bandit-all-surfaces-decay-decay-02&variant=2_bandit-all-surfaces-decay-decay-02&imp_id=825023677

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived