Who is Janet?

FullyDattAndDatt3full

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, GODNEY IS A QUEEN said:

Show me a Janet number that outdid Britney during BOMT 1998 rehearsal’s and then we’ll talk. :tiffhair_miss_ms_new_york_ny_fix_hair_nodding_listening:

It's literally common knowledge that Janet showcased much more difficult routines that Britney was inspired by throughout her career. :tiffhair_miss_ms_new_york_ny_fix_hair_nodding_listening:

Also Janet hasn't resorted to hair-flipping yet. :tiffhair_miss_ms_new_york_ny_fix_hair_nodding_listening:

I'm not blaming Britney by the way, it's very common for most dancers to lose a lot of their ability in their '30s or after having children. She cemented a legacy with her dancing in her prime so she has nothing left to prove in that area. :tiffhair_miss_ms_new_york_ny_fix_hair_nodding_listening:

On 2/15/2021 at 12:05 AM, Hooked-On-Knee said:

It's literally common knowledge that Janet showcased much more difficult routines that Britney was inspired by throughout her career. :tiffhair_miss_ms_new_york_ny_fix_hair_nodding_listening:

Also Janet hasn't resorted to hair-flipping yet. :tiffhair_miss_ms_new_york_ny_fix_hair_nodding_listening:

I'm not blaming Britney by the way, it's very common for most dancers to lose a lot of their ability in their '30s or after having children. She cemented a legacy with her dancing in her prime so she has nothing left to prove in that area. :tiffhair_miss_ms_new_york_ny_fix_hair_nodding_listening:

Janet doesn't seem like a hair flipping type of gal Will Smith Dancing GIF

On 2/14/2021 at 8:18 PM, GODNEY IS A QUEEN said:

Show me a Janet number that outdid Britney during BOMT 1998 rehearsal’s and then we’ll talk. :tiffhair_miss_ms_new_york_ny_fix_hair_nodding_listening:

Oh honey lol. Britney used to be amazing but Janet is the real deal. I went to her concert in 2018 - she was 50-something and had a baby the year before - and her dancing was light years better than anything Britney's done since 2004.

Janet's amazing. Her albums were stellar, videos were iconic, and performances were legendary. It's a shame that Justin Timberlake d-cked her over too and allowed the media to beat her down and taint her career from then on. But she is truly incredible. A true artist.

I take it you grew up post super bowl,  that unfortunately basically allowed Miss Jackson to not span generations like Madonna,  Mariah Carey and others..

Today on tik tok she's viewed as old cos she's Michael Jackson's mother. 

It's actually sad what not only the media,  but honestly the industry did..

They truly erased her, and it shows..

She really stopped with us 80s millenials. 

Archived