Prince Harry & Meghan Markle announce that they are expecting second child

Slayer

So happy for them!

_116951530_6736991c-db92-44c7-93a2-12040

The Duke and Duchess of Sus*** are expecting their second child, a spokesperson for the couple has said.

Harry and Meghan are preparing to welcome a brother or sister for their son Archie Mountbatten-Windsor, who turned one last May.

A spokesperson for the couple said they were "overjoyed" at the news.

The couple shared a black and white picture of themselves under a tree, with Harry resting his hand on Meghan's head as she cradles her bump.

A spokesperson for the Duke and Duchess of Sus*** said: "We can confirm that Archie is going to be a big brother. 

"The Duke and Duchess of Sus*** are overjoyed to be expecting their second child."

In November, Meghan revealed she had suffered a miscarriage last July, writing in an article of feeling "an almost unbearable grief".

"I knew, as I clutched my firstborn child, that I was losing my second," Meghan said in a piece for the New York Times.

The couple quit their roles as senior working royals in March 2020, and now live in California.

_116951530_6736991c-db92-44c7-93a2-12040b432963.thumb.jpg.8c31ac6c36aaee191140dd3475aac177.jpg

• Love 2

A lot of British people hate the Royal family simply because we pay for them with our taxes and we are paying more than ever before in our taxes to the Royals.

In 2020, the monarchy cost £67 million ($86 million) which was a 41% increase on the previous year (2018-19). All this for a monarchy that provides very little back to the working-class British public.

I understand that Meghan and Harry are now out of the picture but it won’t stop people that already have a contempt for the Royals moaning.

Me personally, I don’t have any strong feelings one way or the other when it comes to the Royal family, but I can see it from both sides.

• Like 1
8 hours ago, Exaholic said:

A lot of British people hate the Royal family simply because we pay for them with our taxes and we are paying more than ever before in our taxes to the Royals.

In 2020, the monarchy cost £67 million ($86 million) which was a 41% increase on the previous year (2018-19). All this for a monarchy that provides very little back to the working-class British public.

I understand that Meghan and Harry are now out of the picture but it won’t stop people that already have a contempt for the Royals moaning.

Me personally, I don’t have any strong feelings one way or the other when it comes to the Royal family, but I can see it from both sides.

I totally get that but when I read comments about Kate the majority of the comments are so pleasant. But when it comes to Meghan they are vicious. Sometimes the comments are a huge stretch. Like when Harry n Meg announced the new pregnancy, there was comments saying "oh what happened to the last kid?", "looks like she traded in the last baby"...like they literally did the most to find a way to hate on her. 

Sorry I'm American and I don't know British culture/tradition, so I don't see how she offended the people sooo bad.

15 minutes ago, SloppyToppyGoddess said:

I totally get that but when I read comments about Kate the majority of the comments are so pleasant. But when it comes to Meghan they are vicious. Sometimes the comments are a huge stretch. Like when Harry n Meg announced the new pregnancy, there was comments saying "oh what happened to the last kid?", "looks like she traded in the last baby"...like they literally did the most to find a way to hate on her. 

Sorry I'm American and I don't know British culture/tradition, so I don't see how she offended the people sooo bad.

I think the problem was that they saw her as an outsider and someone that maybe had ulterior motives.

A lot of British people that support the royals also now think that she broke up the Royal family.

Not me, just what I’ve seen in the media.

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block