Sam posts a new Valentine photo with Britney

Clearly the photo is not from Valentines 2021

She didn't post anything, Sam stories show him, what seems to be at his place, eating breakfast alone, and working out way later, both stories were posted after the Valentines post.

The photo has something odd, like Britney's chest is cutted, and a greenish something effect appears. Im even starting to think the shadow is not proportional, but maybe Im taking it too far.

I think Sam was blocked from spending Valentines with Britney, I think he trully likes her, but it does not seem jamie allowed for him to be with her.

• Haha 2
17 minutes ago, Circus Leader said:

She didn't post anything, Sam stories show him, what seems to be at his place, eating breakfast alone, and working out way later, both stories were posted after the Valentines post.

The photo has something odd, like Britney's chest is cutted, and a greenish something effect appears. Im even starting to think the shadow is not proportional, but maybe Im taking it too far.

I think Sam was blocked from spending Valentines with Britney, I think he trully likes her, but it does not seem jamie allowed for him to be with her.

The picture could be from yesterday. Last week. Last month. Last year. 

He's eating breakfast. Other than it only being him in the story, there's nothing to suggest he spent Valentines day alone just like there's nothing to suggest he is eating at his apartment or Britney's house. However, no doubt there will be people on here who'll be able to tell us whether that kitchen table is at Sam's or Britney's. :haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white:

The gym story is Britney's home gym. 

As for her t-shirt, it looks like there is a printed design on the chest but the t-shirt has been tied up and rolled in a knot making it look distorted, I think. 

I think you are taking it too far, yes. It's a picture. A nice picture of Britney at that....can't that be enough?

• Love 1
41 minutes ago, Circus Leader said:

Some of ya'll have clearly too much time in quarantine and it shows! 🤣 

Maybe stop overanalyzing everything?! 

• Love 1
  • Haha 3
1 hour ago, Circus Leader said:

I do believe you are overthinkin' this, simply because Brit's hair looks similar to her recent selfies were she had it shorter, and this looks like about a month's worth of extra hair growth frm them.

I'd take this image as more credible than her instagram, particularly because team con are terrified of us knowing they are potentially harming her.

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
  • Like 1
9 hours ago, Britney'sBish said:

Do we know if this is a new photo though?

I kinda feel like Sam popped off about Jamie because they're being separated.

he's been posting videos in Britney's gym the past two days on his stories - so it looks like they're still seeing eachother regularly which is good!

• Love 1
  • Like 3