BreatheHeavy history related question

FemmeFataleBrit

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Exhale was fkn hilarious back then. The forum was more active since other platforms like Twitter and Instagram didn't have the omnipotent presence that they have now (/ other things that happened), so with it obviously came trolls and others. But I'd honestly say it was more fun.

• Leader

Exhale is in the best place its ever been in currently :nynod_miss_new_york_ms_nodding_yes_yas_agree:

I personally was very separate from Exhale for many years, focused on writing news posts on the old homepage via Wordpress. Glad I abandoned that. Plus we now have real moderators who actually care about this place versus the ones before who literally ate power like it was candy.  

2012 was the Wild Wild West. 

6 minutes ago, Jordan Miller said:

Exhale is in the best place its ever been in currently :nynod_miss_new_york_ms_nodding_yes_yas_agree:

I personally was very separate from Exhale for many years, focused on writing news posts on the old homepage via Wordpress. Glad I abandoned that. Plus we now have real moderators who actually care about this place versus the ones before who literally ate power like it was candy.  

2012 was the Wild Wild West. 

I agree Jordan.

There was a lot more drama back then but the old exhale was very toxic and people were really cruel including the moderators.

It’s definitely better now.

Archived