Happy Valentine's Day! Tag an Exhaler

I just woke up :imacat_cat_hiss_meme_white_kitty_mad: 

Thanks to everyone for the tags :makeitrain_britney_blush_headphones_omg_wow_happy:

@Super Moderators

@Content Curators

And everyone else that feels the need of some love, I'm like the least lovely or friendly person lol but still, Happy Valentine's :hugs_madonna_britney_ftr_2008_circus_hugging_friends_support: :bigkiss_britney_kissing:

Y'all rock just for loving Britney, that makes us better than the average, and we know it :unbothered_apple_chew_bite_hair_eat_chomp_red:

Stay safe, no kissing strangers, we're still on a pandemic :lessons_preaching_telling_hand_smack:

Edit: I don't know how to tag on mobile, it just doesn't work :jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:

• Haha 2
2 minutes ago, Korb said:

@Blackout2006 
@Midnight
 @CrazyButItFeelsAllright
 @Slayer
@urbanney 

And my favorite problematic Italian who is simultaneously both 17 and 30 years old @OnlyBeyonce

breatheheavy-valentines12.jpg

And that's how I really feel and that's how you know it's love:walkonby_britney_sunglasses_walking_oh_hi_smile:

(sorry If i'm missing anybody i commonly interact with on this site,it's just that I'm really bad with usernames and I'm almost 30 which is about 80 in  years. :kyliecry_crying_tears_jenner_wipe_sad:)

Thank u so much! wish the same to u as well :kiss_britney_blowing_pink_candies:

• Love 1
20 minutes ago, Korb said:

@Blackout2006 
@Midnight
 @CrazyButItFeelsAllright
 @Slayer
@urbanney 

And my favorite problematic Italian who is simultaneously both 17 and 30 years old @OnlyBeyonce

breatheheavy-valentines12.jpg

And that's how I really feel and that's how you know it's love:walkonby_britney_sunglasses_walking_oh_hi_smile:

(sorry If i'm missing anybody i commonly interact with on this site,it's just that I'm really bad with usernames and I'm almost 30 which is about 80 in gay years. :kyliecry_crying_tears_jenner_wipe_sad:)

Omg thanks sis! :yasqueen_yes_wow_crying_praise_tears_wipe_sad: and don’t worry I’m right there with you on the almost saying goodbye to my 20s :riri_rihanna_take_bow_wink_flirt_hand_white: but I’m excited! More money in our pockets :awyeah_britney_yes_yas: Happy Valentine’s my fellow Trumpanzee roaster :clicktina_xtina_christina_aguilera_mouse_computer:

• Love 1
  • Content Curators
26 minutes ago, Geralt_of_Rivia said:

It's GErAlt, thank you very much :tiffdrink_miss_ms_ny_new_york_drinking_sips_sipping_tea_straw:

Reveal hidden contents

You need to be prepared at all times if you're going to play with me about Henry or Liam

Hide contents

UGbY6dk.gif

Hide contents

NG6F781.gif

Hide contents

f074c1e5285c445d2d9a70c973107434bace16f9

Hide contents

:riri_rihanna_take_bow_wink_flirt_hand_white:

My bad :shocked_what_xfactor_britney_pink_surprised_wow:

:thirsty_britney_onyx_drink_flirt_drinking_sipping_fan_hot: of course I'll do whatever you want, you deserve it :riri_rihanna_take_bow_wink_flirt_hand_white:

• Haha 1

I wanna be there when you touch fire

1 minute ago, Style. said:

Thank you for tagging me! Ly guys

It’s actually my birthday so yeah cheers and happy valentinoooo to these cuties right here  :queenriri_rihanna_red_wave_carpet_smile:

@Roxxy @Midnight @Adriannn @Towelney @MrPieceOfMe @ColdAsFire88 @Thelegendarybritney @CrazyButItFeelsAllright @Easy There 

Onika! Happy Birthday and Valentine’s Day! Alexa play Right Thru Me followed by I’m Legit :werk_britney_bw_black_white_dance_sexy_flirt_my_prerogative:

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
2 hours ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

Happy Valentine’s to @Roxxy @Slayer @Midnight @AmorProhibido @iAlwaysSingLive @Sinned_88 @Iconic 4 U @Isla @Jordan Miller @Urbanney @Puppy @PokemonSpears @InTheZone4Life @Blackout2006 @Geralt_of_Rivia @Britney’sBish and everyone else I may have forgot! :riri_rihanna_take_bow_wink_flirt_hand_white:

:hugs_madonna_britney_ftr_2008_circus_hugging_friends_support: Happy Valentine's day to everyone on here! Hope you're having a great day whether you're single or taken...

• Love 2
5 minutes ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

Omg thanks sis! :yasqueen_yes_wow_crying_praise_tears_wipe_sad: and don’t worry I’m right there with you on the almost saying goodbye to my 20s :riri_rihanna_take_bow_wink_flirt_hand_white: but I’m excited! More money in our pockets :awyeah_britney_yes_yas: Happy Valentine’s my fellow Trumpanzee roaster :clicktina_xtina_christina_aguilera_mouse_computer:

Ngl I look forward to my thirties. I welcome it:kyliecry_crying_tears_jenner_wipe_sad:
Praying for those coints too. I'm about to finish my Accounting degree:whiteladydance_scarlett_dancing_happy_johansson:

The way we stay tag teaming those rats:walkonby_britney_sunglasses_walking_oh_hi_smile:

• Love 1