Happy Valentine's Day! Tag an Exhaler

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hey Exhale! Wanted to wish you guys a very Happy Valentine's / Single's Awareness Day Here are a few classic old school Britney Valentine cards to share. Please feel free to tag a fellow Exhaler

@Iconic 4 U @Thelegendarybritney @nwonder @CrazyButItFeelsAllright @InTheZone4Life @PokemonSpears @Britney'sBish @Style. @OnlyBeyonce @Slayer @Invitation @jordeezy @Urbanney @Jordan Miller  @Exaholic 

Happy Valentine’s to @Roxxy @Slayer @Midnight @AmorProhibido @iAlwaysSingLive @Sinned_88 @Iconic 4 U @Isla @Jordan Miller @Urbanney @Puppy @PokemonSpears @InTheZone4Life @Blackout2006 @Geralt_of_Rivia

Posted Images

1 hour ago, iAlwaysSingLive said:

original.gif

I'm sure I forgot someone, and I bet like 2 of these people actually care about me, but it's the thought that counts. Happy Valentine's! :akii_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao:

**** Valentines. I am gonna die alone and miserable :weusay_tiffany_cackle_cackling_chuckle_giggle_lol_haha_hehe_laugh:

• Haha 1
  • Community Curators

Y'all...it means so much to me to be tagged in posts! I honestly appreciate this forum and I have love for everyone here. I love to read your stories and takes on things. 2020 and 2021 were filled with a lot of dark spots for us all and I appreciate this forum so much! Thanks for sharing this experience with me, y'all. I look forward to the future of this place. 

• Love 3
  • Community Curators
2 hours ago, iAlwaysSingLive said:

original.gif

I'm sure I forgot someone, and I bet like 2 of these people actually care about me, but it's the thought that counts. Happy Valentine's! :akii_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao:

Thank you, boo!! I love your posts as well! I hope you have an awesome Valentine's day! 

4wnrna.gif

• Love 1
  • Community Curators
19 minutes ago, Urbanney said:

@Slayer @CrazyButItFeelsAllright @Roxxy @Puppy @Midnight @Jordan Miller @PokemonSpears @jordeezy @IAmJustAKnee 

Love you all and truly enjoy the contributions you all bring to Exhale! ❤️❤️❤️

I hope you’re all treating yourself today!

:tysm_beyonce_thanks_wow_gratitude_love_you_ily: :kiss_britney_blowing_pink_candies:

Thank you boo!!! You are such a sweetheart and I hope your day is awesome!! 

4wnrna.gif

• Love 1
  • Community Curators

Soooo... Real talk. My boyfriend has been talking about marriage lately. I had a daydream that we married in Vegas and I put an open invitation out to Exhale. Lol If Britney or Spice Girls do a Vegas show, I may have to follow my daydream. 

• Love 2