Rejoice SmileHeavy! Katy Perry to release a few songs including the lead single of her next album this year

Invitation

1 hour ago, bas che said:

I for one am stoked for her Pokémon song. speaking of which, who would’ve thought Post Malone was into Pokémon of al people. 

That's not as crazy as Pokémon thinking their fans are into his music :orangu_orangutan_ape:

Pokémon keeps refusing to understand that at this point their adult audience is bigger than the kids. Pokémon is celebrating their 25th anniversary, and Post Malone is barely a few months older than that. 

What's the point of releasing another album during the pandemic? Smile barely charted and probably didn't make much revenue, and considering Katy's pattern of decline, this new album will obviously sell a lot less. So it's not going to be financially beneficial. :katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile: 

She might as well just wait until the pandemic is over so that she can make real money from touring. :neydedance_purple:

• Haha 3

Hm... seems like they’re trying to rush something out since smile flopped so bad. I don’t think that’s the best plan, it would make more sense to spend time on quality than rush something to try to remain relevant. At this point creating something really great and different is the only thing that could save her career IMO. I think her fans have aged and aren’t interested in the same old thing. But I personally haven’t been interested in years.

As much as I don’t really like her anymore, I do think people should calm down on the hate train. I wouldn’t want to see her have a major breakdown or anything.

• Like 2
30 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

That's not as crazy as Pokémon thinking their fans are into his music :orangu_orangutan_ape:

Pokémon keeps refusing to understand that at this point their adult audience is bigger than the kids. Pokémon is celebrating their 25th anniversary, and Post Malone is barely a few months older than that. 

I have to agree with you. The games as of late haven’t been catering to their most loyal fan base who grew up with the series. While I love parts of gen 6-8, they’ve been to hand-holdy for my taste.

• Like 1

She's talentless.

Her fan base isn't even that big.

She did nothing to stand out from her peers.

She had huge songs but she is not legendary.

Her album is coming to flop like her last two. 

Did yall know that Mariah, madonna, Beyonce, britney's recent albums outsold hers and they've been in the game much longer :tiffcackle_Tiffany_miss_ny_New_York_pollard_laugh_giggle_lol_haha_hehe:

• Like 2
  • Content Curators
33 minutes ago, exposingmediocrity said:

She's talentless.

Her fan base isn't even that big.

She did nothing to stand out from her peers.

She had huge songs but she is not legendary.

Her album is coming to flop like her last two. 

Did yall know that Mariah, madonna, Beyonce, britney's recent albums outsold hers and they've been in the game much longer :tiffcackle_Tiffany_miss_ny_New_York_pollard_laugh_giggle_lol_haha_hehe:

Do you love Britney now again? :jj_janet_smirk_hehe_haha_lmao_lol_giggle:

• Haha 2

Loving all this Free Britney, but going after other artist. And if you decide to go off on me saying Katy went after Britney, you're not any better for doing the same. I'm not defending what she said, I've supported Britney since day one and I still do, I just don't understand the hypocrisy. It's gross!

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block