This Day in Pop: the Scream & Shout (Remix) video premieres in 2013 (February 14)

6 hours ago, PokemonSpears said:

I'm really sorry for your losses :( 

It's not comparable, but I went through something similar in 2016, my grandma passed away in January, and then my aunt passed away exactly 30 days later, precisely the opening night of Piece of Me 2.0 so despite being such a good day for being a Britney fan, and that whole year in general, to me it was very bittersweet because of what I was going through. It also coincided with me finishing college, so it was like a time of a lot of changes in my life, so it was very weird, but having Britney (and Pokémon which was announcing the seventh generation of the games) helped me so things weren't THAT bad. 

I can't imagine what you must feel, but I hope you're doing better. :hugs_madonna_britney_ftr_2008_circus_hugging_friends_support: I know these things, you can't never just move on from them, but you learn to live with that pain, you learn to cope with the loss, and somehow you just keep going with life. 

:hugs_madonna_britney_ftr_2008_circus_hugging_friends_support: :hugs_madonna_britney_ftr_2008_circus_hugging_friends_support: :hugs_madonna_britney_ftr_2008_circus_hugging_friends_support:

Thanks so much for reaching out. It means a lot. 
Doesn’t matter if your loss is “comparable” or not, a loss is a loss. It all hurts and affects the heart and the soul. It is SO HARD taking multiple losses close together though. We very much get that. 
You so nailed it when you said you just have to learn to live with the pain & cope the best you can & fight to live another day. 
I was stuck in my grief, very heavy, for 4 years. Finally started feeling better in 2017. & now I just take it day by day. It always hurts just as much as it always has, but you learn to live with it & somehow it hurts a little less and haunts you a little less each day. 

“The world keeps moving and we keep moving with it”

• Love 1
  • 11 months later...