David Letterman is in the hot seat following resurfaced clip of Lindsay Lohan interview

This partially proves that Framing Lindsay wouldn’t be far fetched at all :slayde_meme_red_glam_neyde_neydeney_britney:.
I think she and Brit were having the same kind of difficulties back then although Britney’s problems with paparazzi were a gazillion times bigger and Lindsay’s supposed? addictions? greater than Britney taking adderall. They were treated alike by media. 
But Lindsay did get her happy ending alreadyGIF by MTV’s Lindsay Lohan’s Beach Club.

• Love 3

Thank god she didn't end up under cship. Her life now must be better than Britneys. She even went to jail-but she learnt from her mistakes and had that normal process of understanding that ur life is fked up-u either do smth or go down on the road. It is sad Britney hadn't that chance to grow up rather than being under controlling ppl.

• Super Mods
18 hours ago, iAlwaysSingLive said:

She handled that so well, though. If I were her, I would've said something super nasty and then walked out of that studio. :trash_throw_away_recycle:

I thought the same thing but back then, if celebrities did that, the society and the media immediately painted them as spoiled rich brats and they would get cancelled. There's a reason these hosts were legitimate ********* (e.g. Diana with Britney), it's because they knew they caught celebrities in a horrible place where they have no space to wiggle their way out. Either respond to the questions, or get offended and leave the show and forever be marked as an immature little white girl by everyone and say goodbye to your career. 

Either way, I admire Lindsay for the way she handled this entire situation (saying none of this was mentioned in the pre-interview, basically hinting to everyone its a setup). Also demanding that they focus on the positive and that they already spoke about all these things. She handled it extremely professionally in the face of a vulture. Her addiction aside, she is a very highly intelligent woman there's no questioning that :mhm_britney_nodding_yes_mhmm:

Either way, I'm not the one for cancel culture but these ******** hosts who would **** their own mothers for a 100 bucks need to get cancelled and disappear, nothing healthy or wise can come out of them anyway :trash_throw_away_recycle:

• Love 4
  • Like 1
  • Super Mods
9 hours ago, Alexanda said:

Are you back on the ****?

Just because he is gay, it's okay? 

I genuinely enjoyed his interview with Britney though :haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white: She was stiff at the beginning as she usually would be, but he relaxed her so well with his jokes and crazy laugh, and the work ***** skit in the end always has me gagging :blol_britney_2011_ff_femme_fatale_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao:

• Love 1

I’m glad Britney’s team actually protected her post-2007 from horrible, inappropriate interviews like what Lindsay Lohan has had since all her troubles, but I do think there’s a limit to it too. I feel B’s team went a bit too far with having almost everything off limits, let the girl talk comfortably for God’s sake!

• Like 1

The “how many times have you been to rehab” got me.... if you know anything about addiction, is that most people take more than one attempt to quit. My friend who isn’t wealthy has been to rehab twice. 

I know David letterman would know this too. Even back then. 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block