Britney Spears' cousin Alli Sims: "Jamie Spears was threatening me with my life"

2 hours ago, KatieKat said:

Does anyone know what happened to the friendship between Britney and her biological cousin Laura? They were supposedly super tight right? But I don’t recall seeing her around when things got bad in 2007/2008 and theres hardly been any mention of her since ... 

I was actually scrolling LL’s Insta yesterday trying to see if she had been showing any support since the doc, but there was nothing.  Britney’s childhood BFF Jansen is still very publicly supportive and often posts stories and likes comments.  LL’s mom, as someone mentioned, passed away in 2007 so I’m sure that was beyond a horrible moment for her as well as Britney, since Britney was very close with her aunt growing up.  But if I remember correctly, LL, Jansen, and Brit’s other childhood BFF Cortney all went to Vegas in like 2014 or 2015 to see POM.  I think Brit posted a pic to IG of them all sitting out by the pool.

• Like 1

I don't understand why she continues to run with the lie that she and Britney are cousins. Both the people who connected their families (through marriage but no kids) have been long gone. Alli hasn't been part of Britney's life in over a decade so I think calling her a cousin is inappropriate and a bit opportunistic on Alli's part (if that's how she recently has presented herself).

• Like 2
4 hours ago, Bluebirdlovely said:

Ali was enjoying the hype. I dont know i dont see her as a good character in all this. Isn’t she the one who met with sam from the beginning? I mean, if you were afraid for your life then then why come out now? Presumably he could do something now to, no? Shes just cashing in or vying for the spotlight again. How do you just ghost her when shes going through something so scary alone? And **** the JT post!!! Zero forgiveness for that douche too. 

This is the exact thing that I keep saying once these people speak out the minute they do their validity is questioned and people are willing to drag them and just bring them down immediately this has to got to stop!Why did so many people want people to actually speak out and then the second anybody starts to speak people do this!

• Like 6
58 minutes ago, IconicShow said:

This is the exact thing that I keep saying once these people speak out the minute they do their validity is questioned and people are willing to drag them and just bring them down immediately this has to got to stop!Why did so many people want people to actually speak out and then the second anybody starts to speak people do this!

Her validity has always been questioned though. That’s nothing new whether she speaks out or not. I believe she took advantage of Britney during a vulnerable time in her life amidst  losing custody of her kids and frankly I wouldn’t trust a word she says. 

• Love 1
  • Like 2
6 minutes ago, jj_boha said:

Her validity has always been questioned though. That’s nothing new whether she speaks out or not. I believe she took advantage of Britney during a vulnerable time in her life amidst  losing custody of her kids and frankly I wouldn’t trust a word she says. 

It’s not just about Allie it’s anyone that’s been speaking out as of late folks were ready to drag Fe as well it’s disgusting all I’m saying is if fans continue this disgusting behavior no one will speak! People need to speak and have been I’m not saying believe everything but if these folks get attacked and dragged why would anyone want to speak to tell anything? Unless people have proof and or receipts their opinions are just that opinions not facts! Nobody has evidence then calm down and the truth and the fake will be exposed! 

• Like 1
3 hours ago, G-unit said:

I was actually scrolling LL’s Insta yesterday trying to see if she had been showing any support since the doc, but there was nothing.  Britney’s childhood BFF Jansen is still very publicly supportive and often posts stories and likes comments.  LL’s mom, as someone mentioned, passed away in 2007 so I’m sure that was beyond a horrible moment for her as well as Britney, since Britney was very close with her aunt growing up.  But if I remember correctly, LL, Jansen, and Brit’s other childhood BFF Cortney all went to Vegas in like 2014 or 2015 to see POM.  I think Brit posted a pic to IG of them all sitting out by the pool.

I hope Britney still gets to spend as much time with them as she wants! That 2014 pic was quite awhile ago ... but maybe they visit each other and just don’t publicize it? She always looked so happy with Laura Lynne and her other Louisiana besties. Nothing beats the girlfriends you’ve had for decades. ❤️ 

• Love 1
4 hours ago, joanhs said:

I think we have a photo of them from Jamie Lynns Baby shower in 08, but dont remember anything else.

We don't know. I have seen her and Jansen write about Britney on instagram, from when they were kids and how fun they had. BUt we don't know if this is also Jamies fault they dont see each other. We only have a suspision they arent allowed to talk to britney. 
But, to be fair, we dont know IF they talk. We dont know if they mail or call each other.

Oh I wasn’t attacking her cousin or old friends. Just asking. I would like to think they stay in close touch. Britney needs that kind of true support system ❤️ 

• Love 1
On 2/14/2021 at 11:47 AM, IconicShow said:

I know many are pretty volatile in terms of opinions for those speaking up. Having said that, one would have to really look back into her behavior those days in depth. She didn't show up as someone who truly cared. There were moments so humiliating for Britney, like when she had her pad bloody and showing and even though Alli was not her mom, they were together almost everyday. I would never let my friend go out like that ever, famous or not, let alone one that was photographed every day like a zoo animal. Nobody can know what kind of person she really is, but she could have been more protective. That is all I can say for sure. 

• Like 2
On 2/14/2021 at 2:06 AM, jokobish said:

“. If she does, get ready because there's more to that story than I'm sure anybody could ever imagine.”

rsz_78207121-britney-spears-alli-sims-1540142848.jpg.d3636dd7d3fa4a075b96c3185c597d82.jpg

Oh yes.Not just in Britney´s case. So many truths come out at the moment. To be honest,I don´t know how people will ever overcome it. The whole world will break down. Most people will know the cruel truth about things they even never knew before. There will be a time were psychological problems and suicides exploded. The only way out is God. And I think all this will people lead back in his arms. How else will take away such a pain? All of us have to be very brave and strong for what is coming. But don´t forget: All this happened in the past. Most of it is over. We have the power to never let it get to that point again. We can create a beautiful and fair future for all of us.

On 2/14/2021 at 4:17 AM, KatieKat said:

Does anyone know what happened to the friendship between Britney and her biological cousin Laura? They were supposedly super tight right? But I don’t recall seeing her around when things got bad in 2007/2008 and theres hardly been any mention of her since ... 

I've been wondering about Laura Lynne too...sure would be. Ice for your to be able to spend time em with someone like LL. 

Just because people are commenting on the issue doesn't mean they are shedding light onto the subject. Tbh they might cause more distractions. (Also, whenever her conservatorship issues come out, Sam Lutfi makes an appearance and comment on the issue as well - I don't think these are unrelated or random things happening). These people were around Britney when she was having her darkest times. Here's an idea; maybe they were her enablers (***** etc.) and that's why they were all removed from around her. Hear Mariah's story, how her family members, her siblings were trying to take advantage of her. So, just because she comments on the issue doesn't mean she is this saint. I am not saying she is bad or good, but I think there is a reason for all that happened. Everyone is blaming the conservatorship, but maybe at that time where everyone pushed her to the edge, that conservatorship saved her life. Of course now after years, there may be no need for it and we'll see. But I hate to see people trying to make meaning to what she is going through from the pieces of random words people say about her. I don't think Jamie is taking advantage of her btw. You can blame him for many things but this isn't one of those things. He saw his daughter almost killed by the media and all the stuff that happened to her and he is in his way trying to make sure it never happens again, I don't think the intention is bad. But of course he needs to let go as all parents do at a certain time. I would like to remind everyone what B wrote to her instagram after the doc Remember, no matter what we think we know about a person's life it is nothing compared to the actual person living behind the lens 📷 !!!!

Every single person talked about her and used her name to take advantage of her. People sell stories etc. Let's not give those voices more power over Britney and her truth. I hope if she wants to share, she would be able to do it in her words. 

• Leader
On 2/13/2021 at 7:21 PM, Seanril said:

Shame on her for abandoning Britney when she needed her/people the most. I would never do that to my friends or family regardless if I was being threatened. Its a cop out and such bull****. How disgusting.

I think this is an unfair statement. Imagine your life being threatened by someone who is allegedly uneducated, impulsive, has a history of alleged abuse and has the means to hire literally anyone to do anything. 

• Love 1
  • Like 3
  • Leader
1 hour ago, glovedgeek said:

You can blame him for many things but this isn't one of those things. He saw his daughter almost killed by the media and all the stuff that happened to her and he is in his way trying to make sure it never happens again, I don't think the intention is bad.

He stripped his essentially estranged daughter of having basic human rights then put her to work almost immediately. And in the time since has fought tooth and nail to keep it that way. 

• Like 8