Instagram posts? Fan out of the loop

chunkymelon

I used to follow Britney a lot but I've been out of the loop for a few years now. Just watched the new documentary and I went to her instagram account just to see what kind of stuff she posted. Are her recent posts just old videos/pictures being recycled? I read this somewhere but I wanted to confirm if it was true or just a fan theory.

Hope she's okay :kidcries_crying_sad_tearing_up_sobbing:

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

this is going to be a very unpopular opinion... but..

I believe it's very likely that she is required to post a certain # of posts per month/week/etc per a contract or something similar. this is very common for celebrities with a big social media presence. it's possible that the repeated photos & videos of her just walking back & forth in front of the camera is her way of saying, "you guys want me to post, so f you, here is some pointless content"

britney has always been very quirky & unique. she's also a 40 year old mom that has pretty much never lived a "normal life", & the comments about her IG posts can be judgemental considering none of us actually know her. what if those comments really hurt her feelings? hate on me all you want, but spreading negativity about her posts is not realistically helping the cause in any way. 

I'm inclined to believe that she creates this content herself (albeit repetitive & sometimes odd) & her social media manager approves & posts it. again, this is the case for ALL big celebrities.

BTW, I have no opinion of Cassie or her company so don't come for me about that. 

6 minutes ago, SomoneElseButMay said:

this is going to be a very unpopular opinion... but..

I believe it's very likely that she is required to post a certain # of posts per month/week/etc per a contract or something similar. this is very common for celebrities with a big social media precense.

I think the repeated photos & videos of her just walking back & forth in front of the camera is her way of saying, "you guys want me to post, so f you, here is some pointless content".

britney has always been very quirky & unique. she's also a 40 year old mom that has pretty much never lived a "normal life" & the comments about her IG posts can be judgemental considering none of us actually know her. what if those comments really hurt her feelings?

I'm inclined to believe that she creates this content herself (albeit repetitive & sometimes odd) & her social media manager approves & posts it. again, this is the case for ALL big celebrities.

BTW, I have no opinion of Cassie or her company so don't come for me about that. 

this actually makes a lot of sense. i would add in that she may be on meds sometimes in the videos and i think her team knows how these posts come across (to their benefit) so no one tries to steer her in a more appropriate manner with some of the content.

Nah it's just a fan theory. They look for some excuse because they don't accept the idea that Britney is a bizarre girl and has changed her personality through the years :brityawning_britney_chaotic_sunglasses_tired: If at some point they had been recycled it, they should have done it when she was at the mental facility

Archived