Whos the best dancer CURRENTLY? (Bey, Brit, Janet?)

didilieno

Best dancer?  

101 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 minutes ago, Hooked-On-Knee said:

Janet Jackson, Britney (from 2000 - 2004), Beyonce, Britney (Post the mid 00s). :jj_janet_smirk_hehe_haha_lmao_lol_giggle:

Britney overall was a better dancer than Beyonce ever was but Britney now isn't able to replicate Beyonce's dancing now. :duadance_lipa_new_rules_green_pink_dancing:

Debateable, both of them do wayyyyyy too much hair flips lmao

I feel like even two years olds should know the correct answer to this... :awks_britney_side_eye_awkward_2011_ff_femme_Fatale:

Beyonce is the only answer because she's the only active one out of the three. Janet's been busy being a mom and even when she was on tour, it wasn't as good as Bey, which is okay because Janet is approaching her 60s, and Britney... well, we've seen the Vegas shows and we've DEFINITELY seen the IG videos. :umwtf_britney_wth_um_wow_eyes_big_okay: But in their prime, this topic could possibly be a tie.

I'm gonna take their best showings because using their current skills doesn't make much sense to me as Britney's been medicated against her will for more than a decade now and Janet's not even active.

Beyonce didn't follow the same type of choreography like Janet and Britney did, difficulty wise. I wouldn't call it all that close in the dancing department. 

Janet = > Britney >> Beyonce

Energy level I would say they're even, which is what it's mostly about. People love getting hyped and all three were definitely good at that. Maybe even Beyonce = > Britney > Janet

Performance as a whole I'd put Beyoncé over the others just because she managed to incorporate live singing into high energy performances, which both Britney and Janet didn't manage to do well.

Archived