What’s All This Nonsense?!

HIM

If a conservatee wants and feels like he or she want out then why isn’t there an implemented exam or test she has to do?

A short memory quiz for dementia? Something! 

I don’t understand why women who are so pro choice are able to stand by and let men aka Britney’s father and handlers control a women’s body like they have with Britney. 

It’s like saying

Con: “hey get inside this cage.”

Britney: “ok, just for a sec lol”

Con: “ok. You will remain in this cage or they’ll be consequences.

Britney: “Get me out!”

Judge: “Show me proof you can unlock the cage.” 

:tiffeyeroll_miss_ny_new_york_ms_annoyed_eyes_roll_eyeroll_irritated:

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, 1inamillion said:

I guess if Ingham ever files for the termination of the conservatorship, Britney would be evaluated by specials.

For now, there is no such demand. At least with official legal documents. They just want Jaimie out of the picture.

Exactly. Britney has (so far) not petitioned for the termination of the cship. She is fighting for her dad to be removed. 

But, it's very possible that she'll petition for it in the future. There really is no point for it to remain in placet once her kids are 18. 

• 1 month later...
On 2/13/2021 at 9:56 PM, femmefatoole said:

This killed me :haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white:

More to the point, much agreed. There should absolutely be an escape clause and I do find it bizarre that the pro choice movement hasn’t latched into her situation.

Fake feminists don't care about Britney, a white successful famous rich woman, they think she reeks privilege as if she isn't a woman in first place. They don't care to learn more about her story to pay attention that Britney wasn't born rich and had an abusive drunk dad all her life. They also don't care that a woman that is so successful and able to work and earn millions, can't even buy a coffee without other people approving first. Even after the doc, these so called feminists aren't still talking about her situation. 

On 2/13/2021 at 10:06 PM, SomoneElseButMay said:

Exactly. Britney has (so far) not petitioned for the termination of the cship. She is fighting for her dad to be removed. 

But, it's very possible that she'll petition for it in the future. There really is no point for it to remain in placet once her kids are 18. 

I've seen some fans saying that Preston should be her conservator in a couple of years :umok_pursed_squint_well_okay:

6 hours ago, Bundy said:

Fake feminists don't care about Britney, a white successful famous rich woman, they think she reeks privilege as if she isn't a woman in first place. They don't care to learn more about her story to pay attention that Britney wasn't born rich and had an abusive drunk dad all her life. They also don't care that a woman that is so successful and able to work and earn millions, can't even buy a coffee without other people approving first. Even after the doc, these so called feminists aren't still talking about her situation. 

Pink Baloons GIF

They're not holding her in the conservatorship for "dementia."

That is a claim that only appeared recently because someone dug up an old document...The "dementia" claim was only made on the initial application for the temporary conservatorship in February of 2008.

As long as the conservatorship has been permanent, the medical reason has been "susceptible to undue influence."

That means that Britney has been prone in the past to allowing people to take advantage of her.

Example: Sam Lutfi was drugging her and talked her into entering into a multi-million dollar management contract in late 2007 and early 2008. Then one year later, in January of 2009, she accepted a cell phone from Sam Lutfi's sister, and proceeded to attempt to hire a lawyer that was working with Sam Lutfi...Jamie, her doctor, and Judge Goetz would see that as proof that in that moment she was still "susceptible to undue influence."

For Britney, I imagine the problem with "susceptible to undue influence" is that is could be like a horoscope — it could be interpreted in many different ways. Her doctor, Jamie, and Judge Penny could bend and twist that however it might suit them.

11 hours ago, pop analyst said:

God forbid

Can u imagine that? Britney in her early 40s still under a cship and having her 18 years son as her conservator? I can't believe some fans only care about Jamie, but not the cship itself. They still act as if the problem stops with Jamie :tina_judging_side_eye_glance_staring_looking_red:

4 hours ago, Bundy said:

Can u imagine that? Britney in her early 40s still under a cship and having her 18 years son as her conservator? I can't believe some fans only care about Jamie, but not the cship itself. They still act as if the problem doesn't stop with Jamie :tina_judging_side_eye_glance_staring_looking_red:

I agree with what you said. Someone tries to win over not only GP but also her fans. But why she does not file for ..freedom?

On 2/13/2021 at 7:06 PM, SomoneElseButMay said:

To this point, I'm not even sure that is Britney's intention, we know Ingham says so in court, but it could be that removing Jaime is what he/team CON want. 

3 hours ago, pop analyst said:

I agree with what you said. Someone tries to win over not only GP but also her fans. But why she does not file for ..freedom?

It could be so many things. When she called the other lawyer in 2009, she asked about the process of eliminating the cship, so maybe she didn't know she supposedly could file herself or maybe she knew Ingham wouldn't do it anyway. Some lawyer here (Britneyluv) said Britney is seen as a child so she doesn't have many privileges with her own lawyer bc her conservator is in charge of her, she also probably can't file anything without her lawyer's blessing. It's a ******* vicious circle. She also has been silenced, threatned, manipulated, controlled, isolated, drugged and gaslighted, so maybe she has a stockholm syndrome by now. All these people around her are pro cship bc they benefit from it, so they probably say to her she needs it to survive and the cship is doing the best for her. She probably wants freedom but one part of her believes these ****ers. She's in a situation that she's very much ****ed by everyone and the law allows that to happen. 

Archived