Hating on Taylor Swift makes any Britney fan a hypocrite

You don't have to like an artist or their music. Everybody has different taste in music and that's fine but it doesn't mean you have to hate on them. HATE is such a strong word. People's behaviour towards any artist in general is kinda disgusting. It's amazing what people will say when they have the protection of a screen.

• Love 3

It's called ENVY, people can't stand the success of Taylor. I am a mayor Britney fan, I am on the single cover for Piece of Me (the fan edition) and my drawings are on Stages central poster. That is my level of fan. Yet, not only I appreciate Taylor but I adore some of her songs and albums. And even if it can seem unbelievable the amount of sales and success just because "you" don't like her music, maybe you should consider that not everyone has to like what you like. 

And yes it is hypocrite to condemn Britney's abuse by media and the world in general, and go on hating and bullying other celebrities.

Opinions, we are all allowed to them. But always with RESPECT. That is what differences "you" between a person and a *****.

• Love 1
9 hours ago, Xfactor Sam said:

How can you compare Taylor to Britney? She hasnt gone through 1/4 of what Britney has gone through. Dont bring Britney into this just because some people dont like Taylor. 

its not a competition. Nobody is saying that they went through the same thing. But Britney fans *****ing and whining for years about evers single insult but then going around and doing the same thing to other artists is hypocritical. Its fine to dislike artists. I dont like Mariah Carey, I dont click on every thread about her and feel the need to tell people how awful I think she is. 

• Love 1
  • Like 2

Why is this even becoming a thing?! 

now is NOT the time to rally behind Taylor... for what reason? I’m not a big fan of her music- and personally, I don’t think she would be as big if She didn’t get Kanye’d at the VMAs. It was her fairytale movie moment. The world had her back, and she got to be Cinderella for a few years. Yes, she is a talented songwriter, but why is this article coming for B fans? It just looks a little desperate and petty... their situations are nothing alike and the last decade has been a battle for Britney fans because the media has painted her (and us) as being “crazy”- so while T Swift got to play up the victim card and be praised, the world was literally discrediting Britney’s entire career. There has been so much unfairness towards B, and that is likely where a lot of “hate” for other artists comes from- how and why are they seeing so much success when the biggest pop star of our time is being pushed down and held under. Just stop. 🙄🤷‍♂️

On 2/13/2021 at 9:16 PM, exposingmediocrity said:

**** use, heavy partying while having kids, 55 hour marrige, driving with baby in lap, etc ...

**** use was never proved, but even at that, lets not pretend like people in their mid 20's living in LA dont occasionally use *****. That's a high horse attitude you have.

She went out occasionally with friends on days she didnt have kids or arranged a baby sitter like anyone with children would? That's a high horse attitude you have there.

55 Hour Marriage......in Vegas.....to someone she knew and it was annulled before it was ever valid.

Driving with a baby on her lap? Because she was surrounded by papazzi, had no way out and wanted to protect her child.

What a horrible string of comments to say 'she deserved it!'. As I said, that's a high horse attitude you have, you might wanna get off that high horse. 

The only mediocrity you have exposed is your own.

• Love 2
  • Like 1

Britney and Taylor are different. Britney is a victim and TS is a traitor. Remember Kim Kardashian video.  TS approves Kanye West video and song, then she criticized him in her Grammy's speech. Britney would never do such a thing. 

Britney is known to take higher road even when people were cruel towards her. Unlike Taylor who can throw anyone under the bus for her benefit. Britney dont ask her fans to buy multiple copies of her album or sing, where as TS...lets not go there. 

So there is a reason people hate TS. 

• Like 1

Interesting topic and I like your points. That said Taylor didn’t go through the exact same things as Britney. Taylor had her own struggles for sure, but I think at the end of the day, we can learn from how terrible people Britney to be a little more kind to female artists in general, not just Taylor. I don’t enjoy using the word “hate” when we literally don’t know the person. You can hate their music, but why hate them. 
PS. I love Taylor and her music I never understood what people have against her lol

8 minutes ago, DownAndUp said:

Most fan groups are full of hypocrites.

There was someone the other day saying Ariana’s flopping because of chart numbers but yet praise Britney when Britney never had amazing chart numbers in her prime. 

Embarrassing :parisok_hilton_chewing_gum_pink_phone_Reading:

Selling Album vs selling songs are totally different thing. Britney is more credited for shaping industry, her iconic performance, and uniqueness. Nothing against Ariana, but Every Song on Britney's Album was a headline. Also, Britney was Banned from Radio..and still charting. Without Radio, it was impossible to chart in early 2000. So thats why people appreciate her. Imagine Ariana get banned from streaming platform, will she chart? Radio was equivalent to streaming platforms in early 2000 

• Love 1
17 minutes ago, Sourab Patodi said:

Britney and Taylor are different. Britney is a victim and TS is a traitor. Remember Kim Kardashian video.  TS approves Kanye West video and song, then she criticized him in her Grammy's speech. Britney would never do such a thing. 

Britney is known to take higher road even when people were cruel towards her. Unlike Taylor who can throw anyone under the bus for her benefit. Britney dont ask her fans to buy multiple copies of her album or sing, where as TS...lets not go there. 

So there is a reason people hate TS. 

Taylor isnt a traitor. Kim K was caught out lying when the entire video leaked last april? She edited the video.

• Love 1
25 minutes ago, ICouldntThinkOfOne said:

Taylor isnt a traitor. Kim K was caught out lying when the entire video leaked last april? She edited the video.

Thats was never confirmed...If it was actually edited TS can file a defamation lawsuit on Kim Kardashian. Also, Kim is not stupid to post an edited conversation of an illegally recorded call. She know it will cost her millions. 

• Love 1
On 2/13/2021 at 2:51 PM, MonAmour said:

This is the worst, most poorly-written I have ever read in my entire exhale life. How disrespectful and insulting for you to gaslight us into supporting your fave. Britney is sweet, down to earth and relatable. Also makes amazing music. Taylor has been known to be Regina George behind the scenes and her music is crap in my opinion. She’s fake sweet, power hungry and vicious. I can’t relate.

Seriously

I never had a problem with Taylor in the beginning until her mean girl side started to slip through the cracks. The entire situation with Katy was ridiculous. Those dancers worked with Katy before, and all her team did was reach out and ask if they were interested in coming back. It's a common thing in the industry for dancers to become like little families on tour, and for artists to have their teams reach out and ask for them to come back when they go out on the road again. It was the dancers decision to drop Taylor's tour to go back to more familiar territory and work with people they had enjoyed working with before. I highly doubt Katy set out to sabotage Taylor. That is ridiculous and there is literally no proof of it. Taylor however made it painstakingly obvious that she was out for blood. She preaches about women supporting each other and raising each other up, but then releases a song all about ripping apart another women. Not only putting the song on an album, but rallying up her 'girl squad' to flex and try to intimidate Katy. She didn't try at all to cover up who the song was about and directed at. She is (or was?) a calculating little *******. Britney was a sweet girl who actively didn't talk **** or try to ruin other people. She would be interviewed and read quotes from Christina and other popstars who were shading her, and she never took the bait and sunk to that level.

I don't agree with shading Taylor for how many men she has dated in a ****-shamey way, buy more in a "well, there is obviously one common denominator here, and its you." There comes a point when someone has to self reflect and realize maybe they have some things to work on too. Taylor always struck me as a white girl feminist who used it as a shield and basically just pinned the blame on men because its easy. Classic example being her talking about Joe Jonas breaking up with her in a 20 second phone call or whatever. What she failed to tell us, is that SHE was the one who hung up the phone. Breaking up over the phone sucks, but when you are both as busy as they were, it makes more sense. She made it sound like he broke up with her, and hung up right after like some jerk who had set out to hurt her, when she was the one who made the decision to not let him speak on the issue further. Taylor might be nicer these days, but she has been a manipulative person before, so 'haters' sometimes have valid reasons to be turned off by her.  

• Love 1
42 minutes ago, Phonography423 said:

Never understood the hate. She literally minds her business. She’ll drop her album, do a few interviews then disappear again. If britney was this close to fans, like inviting them to listening sessions, or surprise releasing music we’d be all over it. 

I couldnt agree with you more. 

Inviting fans over is creepy AF. She never minds her business, she is always looking for a reason to blame someone or look like a victim to her fans. They are blind sheeplings.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block