• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, phareezy said:

I feel the 50/50 split over her financial control really is a good thing. The bank can now check on Jamie's fraudulent *** and see where this money is going. I hope and feel this is Britney playing the long game and taking it one step at a time. Expose Jamie, then the rest of these lunatics, and then get her freedom. She's inching there.

This is the point I made that people were criticizing my post.  I said as of now, since Bessemer is now co-conservator, the conservatorship is arguably protection for her.

She probably shouldn't have ever been in conservatorship-especially never with her father as her conservator-, but I strongly reiterate that Britney is the one who should have left the industry way back in 2004-2005 to do her own thing (or at least overhaul her record contract), since she was in fact battling her label. But its history.

This was a long term con against Britney. I think that's very clear and like the tweets said, I wish the documentary had focused on that a little more because most people left feeling bad about the misogyny and a new understanding of what a conservatorship is, not so much the real reason why they had the whole world out here thinking Britney has "dementia" for years.

This, along with that MTV Sands/Eardly article-

"BRITNEY SPEARS HAS BEEN ROBBED, HER SELF-PROCLAIMED LAWYER INSISTS"

https://www.mtv.com/news/1582277/britney-spears-has-been-robbed-her-self-proclaimed-lawyer-insists/

And now this recent Dazed article:

"The measure of the media will be in how they treat Britney’s story, and the Free Britney movement, going forward. That means not copping out of doing the dirty, investigative work, sorting through the period of time between 2008 and the present, and putting conservatorship law under the microscope in a way that could help Britney, and other victims of conservatorship abuse, in the future."

https://www.dazeddigital.com/music/article/51898/1/framing-britney-spears-documentary-new-york-times-conservatorship-media

And a new interview from Adnan Ghalib with the Daily Beast:

"While Ghalib wasn’t willing to discuss what happened during Spears’ most tumultuous years, he did seem to hint that he disagrees with her conservatorship, saying no coverage of it would ever be accurate. He cryptically said of the issue: “It’s above your pay grade. It’s bigger than you.”

https://www.thedailybeast.com/adnan-ghalib-the-rogue-paparazzo-who-made-britney-spears-life-a-living-hell

Perhaps now the media will actually investigate what really happened to her finances.

3 hours ago, zxcvb said:

This is the point I made that people were criticizing my post.  I said as of now, since Bessemer is now co-conservator, the conservatorship is arguably protection for her.

She probably shouldn't have ever been in conservatorship-especially never with her father as her conservator-, but I strongly reiterate that Britney is the one who should have left the industry way back in 2004-2005 to do her own thing (or at least overhaul her record contract), since she was in fact battling her label. But its history.

Yes. Agreed. It's just very unfortunate she got a bad hand and a very corrupt system. I'm hopeful this new judge means there might be some light at the end of the tunnel. So far, it's looking better.

3 hours ago, zxcvb said:

This, along with that MTV Sands/Eardly article-

"BRITNEY SPEARS HAS BEEN ROBBED, HER SELF-PROCLAIMED LAWYER INSISTS"

https://www.mtv.com/news/1582277/britney-spears-has-been-robbed-her-self-proclaimed-lawyer-insists/

And now this recent Dazed article:

"The measure of the media will be in how they treat Britney’s story, and the Free Britney movement, going forward. That means not copping out of doing the dirty, investigative work, sorting through the period of time between 2008 and the present, and putting conservatorship law under the microscope in a way that could help Britney, and other victims of conservatorship abuse, in the future."

https://www.dazeddigital.com/music/article/51898/1/framing-britney-spears-documentary-new-york-times-conservatorship-media

And a new interview from Adnan Ghalib with the Daily Beast:

"While Ghalib wasn’t willing to discuss what happened during Spears’ most tumultuous years, he did seem to hint that he disagrees with her conservatorship, saying no coverage of it would ever be accurate. He cryptically said of the issue: “It’s above your pay grade. It’s bigger than you.”

https://www.thedailybeast.com/adnan-ghalib-the-rogue-paparazzo-who-made-britney-spears-life-a-living-hell

Perhaps now the media will actually investigate what really happened to her finances.

These were good reads. The more you dive into this, the more frustrating it gets and apparent that she's a victim. We have to keep talking and hope a reputable journalist will start to look into these shadiness. I'm actually going to email Ronan Farrow about this. We need someone with a huge platform to do some real work into blowing this up.

Yes. Agreed. It's just very unfortunate she got a bad hand and a very corrupt system. I'm hopeful this new judge means there might be some light at the end of the tunnel. So far, it's looking better.

These were good reads. The more you dive into this, the more frustrating it gets and apparent that she's a victim. We have to keep talking and hope a reputable journalist will start to look into these shadiness. I'm actually going to email Ronan Farrow about this. We need someone with a huge platform to do some real work into blowing this up.

Such a good idea.  Keep us updated!  He's the best.

2 minutes ago, Ezra said:

Such a good idea.  Keep us updated!  He's the best.

Thank you! I actually emailed a few other notable investigative journalists. Hoping to at least get it on their radar.

I emailed the attorney Lisa MacCarley (who is fabulous and extremely nice) as well and she actually replied and gave me the idea. She suggested AOC who I reached out to as well, but I think a deep dive from some investigative journalists might also do the trick. We need someone to blow the roof off of this.

52 minutes ago, phareezy said:

Thank you! I actually emailed a few other notable investigative journalists. Hoping to at least get it on their radar.

I emailed the attorney Lisa MacCarley (who is fabulous and extremely nice) as well and she actually replied and gave me the idea. She suggested AOC who I reached out to as well, but I think a deep dive from some investigative journalists might also do the trick. We need someone to blow the roof off of this.

You're clearly intelligent and your thinking outside the box might just pay off.  Keep it up!

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/13/2021 at 6:29 PM, generation glory said:

I knew that there was a thread covering the financials. Merge thread please!! :)

I think damn near err’body with access to Britney’s finances has had their hands in the cookie jar taking as much as they could.  Britney’s money was being mishandled pre-cship and it still is post-cship.

If Uncle Reggie & Bryan were, I’ll say unintentionally, mishandling B’s $ via poor business investments, then Britney wanting to remove her uncle, her parents/siblings off payroll would be a strong reason why Jamie collaborated with Lou (according to Through The Storm) to orchestrate the coup (the cship).

Lynne & Jamie sided with Kevin during the child custody proceedings causing Britney was done with all of them by then. Larry got dumped but Jamie/cship brought him back. Britney had re-signed with Larry post-split from Kevin so she had obligations to fulfill the terms of their agreement. IMO She could’ve done so without Larry being so directly involved but the Spears’s trusted him. He knew their secrets. 

Lou being Lou  saw this as an opportunity to profit, boost her rep & grow her clientele. She has quite a hold on the Jamies. Moving Britney’s assets, from SJB Trust to the CONservatorship worked until Lynne noticed something. Just my opinion, Lynne needed $ (from the SJB Trust? 🧐) ... after inquiring she discovered that there is not as much there as she thought hence why she finally made a move. The trust isn’t just for the boys’s benefit, right? It’s Lynne & the boys, right or wrong?

Lynne’s been receiving $ from Britney since she became famous. The financial cship being in place means she’d have to stay in Jamie’s good graces to keep receiving $ to maintain Serenity, her lifestyle. Jamie could cut her off. Her house is in Britney’s name, isn’t it? Britney can’t do anything about just Jamie via the Court. I’m sure the Court would approve of Jamie’s request that Lynne stop receiving her allowance from the estate or even sale Serenity- Lynne would be homeless. Jamie is that nasty!! I know he’d cut off Lynne’s allowance and toss her out!

There’s a strong reason WHY TMZ lied saying Lynne’s been estranged from Britney for years. Constantly painting her in a bad light. It was a smear campaign! To turn public opinion against her (2) keep Lynne in line/compliant so she wouldn’t make a fuss about Jamie’s treatment of Britney or go public about how Britney’s finances are being mishandled/embezzled. Lynne’s complacent AF!!! They’re all liable for what’s going on. I’m low key suspicious over Lynne’s nominating of Bessemer. Britney doesn’t know any better, has no real say. I hope that now Lynne is acting on her daughter’s best interest not just because it benefits her too.

I think Lynne is shady. I think shes on the fence and playing both sides bc all she cares more - like the rest of the family - is Britneys money. She sided with Jamie in 2007 and agreed with the cship, calling an Impossible dream and even praising Jamie as a conservator. She then sat doing nothing for 11 years while getting money from the cship. She only started doing "smt" after FreeBritney was born and did nothing to really help Britney to get out. I think shes really pro cship and if shes ok with Jamie is going down is also about their racehorse going back to work. Until some months ago she was still hanging out with Jamie as if theres no family drama and still getting money from the cship - including 90k to her house reform. I also think Lynne is more loyal to Jamie. She has been forcing/supporting Jamies abusive *** on Britney since she was a child. 

On 2/13/2021 at 11:18 PM, phareezy said:

Isnt this judge on Britneys case for 6 years already now?

Archived