I rarely make threads. It’s not my thing. I’m not good at it. But, I feel that the ongoing mishandling of Britney fortune (as the late Michael Sands once put it, the financial r*** of Britney Spears...”) deserves and most definitely needs to be more widely discussed by the public that’s paying attention now and of course investigated !! 

I’m reposting a thread by Surprise Witnes. Not sure if it’s been shared already but since the entire is woke to what’s been happening to Britney Spears as well as her finances (including $ set aside for her two sons Preston and Jayden) it’s the perfect time to highlight this yet again!
Credit to Surprise Witness and Thank You!!

To say this saga is complex is an understatement!! But I believe that this fan base and now the general public is ready now to fully focus on not just the human rights aspect of this case but the financial situation. We can multitask. Please share SW’s thread with literally everyone you know. If you’re fortunate to speak a second/multiple language/s, please translate this thread and ask your friends and family to share it.

I think it’s safe to say that this is just part of a huge, calculated, maliciously intentional,  longstanding and ongoing robbery of Britney Spears. Disgusting to think about because theft is wrong but stealing from a woman who has no idea what’s actually happening to her finances, a woman who’s been deemed by the Court to lack mental capacity to hire or fire her lawyer, etc, is so evil. If Britney is mentally incompetent why does the Court allow people to steal from her?? Even if there are loopholes these crooks jump through there should be more oversight & changes made so nobody can run a con scene like this in the system!!

Britney has no idea what’s happening with the SJB Trust money other than what these lying snakes choose to tell her, lies or half truths, it is sickening!!! At least 2 of the people mentioned are related to Britney: her dad Jamie Spears and her younger sister Jamie Lynn Spears who’s still heavily personally and also likely financially bound to that crook Lou Taylor. A lot of us have long questioned WHY has Britney’s mother Lynne Spears been silent all these years but only chose to get off her *** and do/say something about her daughter Britney’s situation ONLY WHEN she noticed (or was alerted) to the fact that the monies SJB Trust 💰 holds was being compromised.🤨🤨🤨🤨

All of these people are morally bankrupt frauds!!!! The only one coming outta this **** show smelling like ROSES 🌹 is Britney.

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

C & P version. Just in case Surprise Witnes’s account suddenly gets suspended. Text below. Bookmark her original tweet thread!! FOLLOW THE MONEY!!! Summary thread 👇 if there’s already a Exhale thread specifically related to the financial conservatorship of Britney Spears please merge this.🙂

——————————————————-

Don’t forget that Lou Taylor worked as an investment advisor at Stonebridge for YEARS AFTER Britney was already in the c-ship. The #Facts tell us that Jamie Lynn tried to put Britney’s trust funds in Stonebridge last year. 

Mitchell S. Martin is listed as the president of Stonebridge. Mitchell was also listed as the president of Tri-Star Sports & Entertainment all over the internet. Also for years. Last year I found evidence of those listings being deleted. #FreeBritney

Why do we care about Tri-Star? Glad you asked. 
Tri-Star is Lou Taylor’s company. It was also Britney’s “business manager” according to publicly available court documents. This business manager (aka Lou & Mitchell) was also responsible for the cship financial reports.

So recap real quick: Lou & Mitch work together for 9 years at Stonebridge. During that time, the cship is established. Mitch and Lou are both listed all over both companies. In 2020, Jamie Lynn as “trustee” tries to put Britney’s money in Stonebridge. 

Also in 2020 #BritneyLeaks tells us that team cship told a court under penalty of perjury and LOSING THEIR LAW LICENSES that these 2 companies just happen to do business together from time to time. “Just like Merrill Lynch”. That was a lie.

At the same time (2020) it seemed from what was available publicly that team con was also attempting to move OTHER money (not the trust) into Stonebridge too. They told a court that there was no affiliation between these companies. Despite almost a decade of common mgmt.

So let’s turn to Stonebridge shall we? Up til recently,almost all their twitter presence was weird retweets of Lou Taylor’s clients and their upcoming projects. (Travis Scott, Meghan Trainor, Reba). So, in many ways, NOT “just like Merrill Lynch”.

Let’s #FollowTheMoney then shall we? According to @Forbes, in 2018 Britney should have been worth upward of $600million dollars right? But the cship financial reports (aka Lou and Mitch) state that she’s worth closer to $60 mil.

Where could all that money have gone?! You’re wondering. Well, the cship itself is very expensive. Lawyers, fees, Jamie’s salary and kickbacks, etc. 
But it can’t be THAT expensive right? You’re also wondering. I agree. So let’s get back to Stonebridge.

In 2007, you can see the amount of dollars Lou and Mitch had to work with we’re going down. But look what happens around 2008/2009 - slight little bump. Means they started managing more $$. Not that weird by itself. But what else was going on then? 

That’s right. Britney’s cship. So Lou was still working for Stonebridge when Britney was out in the cship according to the SEC. Lou was also Britney’s manager at this time. Stonebridge had a healthy uptick in 2008/2009. Amd look - STEADY increases ever since.

So let’s go to 2010. Lou was Britney’s business manager and STILL listed as executive Vice President of Stonebridge. She’s also Britney’s manager (probably) in charge of Britney’s investments. She’s ALSO the one reporting Britney’s $$ to the courts.

Then a weird thing happens. Thanks to @MeanerThree and @lawyersforbrit, we realized that there is actually a REFERENCE TO SOME OF BRITNEYS MONEY BEING IN STONEBRIDGE. So it’s a court documented FACT from Lou herself that at least some of B’s money was in Stonebridge.

According to the SEC, Lou stopped being an investment advisor in 2013, but this website which takes its info from the SEC still lists Lou as Exec VP, so idk if she is or isn’t. But she was for years. And look how many employees work there... 

That’s right. Only three people. We know 2 for sure are Mitchell and his son Tyler because the SEC says so. But who is that third mystery employee? And why are only 2 of them “investors” (remember LT’s investor status has lapsed)

Ok so now the main event. Remember that $600 mil @Forbes was talking about in 2018? Check out what happened to the amount of dollars Stonebridge managed in 2019/2020. It increased by almost exactly $600 mil.  It goes from about $150 mill to $722 mil in ONE YEAR.

So I made a tiktok about this on august 13, 2020 and the #freebritney movement shared it widely. But we didn’t know if it was for sure Britney’s money. Then on August 21, we get a court filing.

It comes out that Jamie Lynn had been appointed Trustee of Britney’s pre-cship assets in 2018, and now JL was them trying to move that trust into STONEBRIDGE!

What’s next is speculation: but one could be forgiven for thinking that Lou, Mitch, JL & co. had already moved Britney’s $$ without permission, got exposed, then literally the next week scurried to the court to ask permission. 

Then LITERALLY a week later (Sept. 1), Lynne Spears (Britney’s mom) who had been oddly silent throughout all this, NOMINATES A NEW CONSERVATOR, Bessemer Trust Company (sept. 1) - but that’s not all.

Lynn had actually signed this nomination on August 27 - at the height of the time the #FreeBritneyMovement was dragging LT across the internet for this clear conflict of interest. 

A couple days later Britney Spears herself nominates Bessemer as new conservator. And on Sept. 3, only a couple weeks after we figured out the #stonebridge connection, she opposed Jamie’s motion to seal the record for the 1st time.

And this court filing is probably our favorite one of all time. Sam Ingham comes out swinging. He trashes Jamie and them but gives us the line we all know by heart “...Britney welcomes and appreciates the informed support of her many fans.” 

And it has been a knock down-drag-out-ever since. The NYT documentary was so good - but it failed to mention what I think is THE story. That this was manufactured by professionals who are to this day making $$ off that scheme. With no end in sight.

I know there’s a lot I left out. But I think this thread will suffice as a summary to get people up to speed. #AuditTriStar #AuditStonebridge #InvestigateLouTaylor #FREEBRITNEY

Oh another thing - Lou “resigned” as business manager since all this went down. She alleges it was from “death threats”, but most of the examples she provided were disgruntled #freebritney fans cursing her out. You decide what happened. . .

Another nother thing. #FreeBritney activists found evidence suggesting Lou is selling her business headquarters recently.

(End thread)

Repost credit to Surprise Witnes💖🙏🦋

16 minutes ago, generation glory said:

I rarely make threads. It’s not my thing. I’m not good at it. But, I feel that the ongoing mishandling (as the late Michael Sands once put it, the financial r*** of Britney Spears...”) deserves and most definitely needs to be more widely discussed and of course investigated!! 

I’m reposting a thread by Surprise Witness. Not sure if it’s been shared already but since the entire is woke to what’s been happening to Britney Spears and her finances it’s the perfect time to highlight this yet again. 
Credit to Surprise Witness and Thank You!!

To say this saga is complex is an understatement!! But I believe that this fan base and now the public is ready now to fully focus on not just the human rights aspect of this case but the financial situation. We can multitask. Please share SW’s thread with literally everyone you know. If you’re fortunate to speak a second/multiple language/s, please translate this thread and ask your friends and family to share it.

I think it’s safe to say that this is just part of a huge, calculated, maliciously intentional,  longstanding and ongoing robbery of Britney Spears. Disgusting to think about because theft is wrong but stealing from a woman who has no idea what’s actually happening to her finances, SJB Trust money other than what these lying snakes choose to tell her, lies or half truths is sickening!!! At least 2 of the people mentioned are related to Britney: her dad Jamie Spears and her younger sister Jamie Lynn Spears who’s still heavily personally and also likely financially bound to Lou Taylor. A lot of us have long questioned WHY has Britney’s mother Lynne Spears been silent all these years but only chose to get off her *** and do/say something about her daughter Britney’s situation ONLY WHEN she noticed (or was alerted) to the fact that the monies SJB Trust 💰 holds was being compromised.🤨🤨🤨🤨

All of these people are morally bankrupt frauds!!!! The only one coming outta this **** show smelling like ROSES 🌹 is Britney.

Thank you! I think we need to make screenshots of this thread, just in case

Her finance should be discussed more. I know it is private, but when it comes to conservatorship and money, it should be transparent, so it wouldn`t be abused.

That being said, I can add more to this conversation since I can`t do math :yeahsure_britney_ftr_for_the_record_yeah_nod_yes_white: but it is weird, she was for many years on lists of highest paid celebrities, and her net worth is so far behind other pop stars.

I feel the 50/50 split over her financial control really is a good thing. The bank can now check on Jamie's fraudulent *** and see where this money is going. I hope and feel this is Britney playing the long game and taking it one step at a time. Expose Jamie, then the rest of these lunatics, and then get her freedom. She's inching there.

This was a long term con against Britney. I think that's very clear and like the tweets said, I wish the documentary had focused on that a little more because most people left feeling bad about the misogyny and a new understanding of what a conservatorship is, not so much the real reason why they had the whole world out here thinking Britney has "dementia" for years.

57 minutes ago, Crawford said:

Her finance should be discussed more. I know it is private, but when it comes to conservatorship and money, it should be transparent, so it wouldn`t be abused.

That being said, I can add more to this conversation since I can`t do math :yeahsure_britney_ftr_for_the_record_yeah_nod_yes_white: but it is weird, she was for many years on lists of highest paid celebrities, and her net worth is so far behind other pop stars.

I was hoping people would see why it’s important to publicly discuss the finances. It’s obvs there’s been both intentional theft and “legal theft”, as in loopholes. As Surprise Witnes mentioned “What’s next is speculation: but one could be forgiven for thinking that Lou, Mitch, JL & co. had already moved Britney’s $$ without permission, got exposed, then literally the next week scurried to the court to ask permission.” Could see this happening...

Let’s not forget that it takes money to maintain a conservatorship. Britney may not have as much $$$ as she should but at the same time she has too much $$$ (more than the average conservatee) to ever run out in order for these leeches to find another victim to drain. 

Lou selling her business HQ. Jamie selling the family home in Kentwood. Lynne only getting involved when it comes to SJB Trust $$. I wonder why she chose Bessemer? At least Bessemer will keep Jamie in check long enough until the judge removes him.

But my worry is, none of these people who make a living on handling estate, probate court attorneys, are trustworthy. Not Jodi, not Ingham. I used to feel like at least Britney’s got a relative looking out for her. Turns out she can’t trust her dad, mom or siblings.😩

16 minutes ago, generation glory said:

But my worry is, none of these people who make a living on handling estate, probate court attorneys, are trustworthy. Not Jodi, not Ingham. I used to feel like at Britney’s got a relative looking out for her. Turns out she can’t trust her dad, mom or siblings.😩

So true and  this is the saddest part =(((

Her brother at the very beginning played one of the important roles when it comes to SJB Trust

14 minutes ago, DuranDuran said:

So true and  this is the saddest part =(((

Her brother at the very beginning played one of the important roles when it comes to SJB Trust

Do we know when Bryan and Ivan Taback stepped down from SJB? I thought there was a thread about it somewhere around here. Jamie Lynn coming on board, she likely was just listening to Lou. I can see Lou turning to JL insisting as the younger other sibling she do it so it doesn’t look so bad since she’s family. Bottom line is they’re gaming the system.

56 minutes ago, generation glory said:

I was hoping people would see why it’s important to publicly discuss the finances. It’s obvs there’s been both intentional theft and “legal theft”, as in loopholes. As Surprise Witnes mentioned “What’s next is speculation: but one could be forgiven for thinking that Lou, Mitch, JL & co. had already moved Britney’s $$ without permission, got exposed, then literally the next week scurried to the court to ask permission.” Could see this happening...

Let’s not forget that it takes money to maintain a conservatorship. Britney may not have as much $$$ as she should but at the same time she has too much $$$ (more than the average conservatee) to ever run out in order for these leeches to find another victim to drain. 

Lou selling her business HQ. Jamie selling the family home in Kentwood. Lynne only getting involved when it comes to SJB Trust $$. I wonder why she chose Bessemer? At least Bessemer will keep Jamie in check long enough until the judge removes him.

But my worry is, none of these people who make a living on handling estate, probate court attorneys, are trustworthy. Not Jodi, not Ingham. I used to feel like at Britney’s got a relative looking out for her. Turns out she can’t trust her dad, mom or siblings.😩

I distinctly remember in 2012 TMZ dragged Britney finances, because it was obvious that it was Jamie just buying random stocks. If i remember correctly he even lost some money, but I can not find that video anymore. So, it will be interesting to see how how will Jamie cooperate with Bessemer.

Also, her will was changed in 2017. It is questionable was that will change made by her will :mhmsureny_hmm_thinking_ponder_unsure_what_Tiffany_pollard_ny_New_York_miss_ms_sure:

https://www.tmz.com/2013/09/21/britney-spears-pepsi-coke-stocks-investments-tmz-tv/

Britney Spears' stock portfolio reads like a little kid's wishlist -- fast food, tractors, and Coca-Cola ... but one stock she didn't buy ... sticks out like a sore thumb.

A sore thumb connected to a hand that's holding a Pepsi can.

They removed the video tho...

well TMZ... was conservatorship in Brintey best interest or it reads like a little kid handling her money?

10 minutes ago, Crawford said:

I distinctly remember in 2012 TMZ dragged Britney finances, because it was obvious that it was Jamie just buying random stocks. If i remember correctly he even lost some money, but I can not find that video anymore. So, it will be interesting to see how how will Jamie cooperate with Bessemer.

Also, her will was changed in 2017. It is questionable was that will change her made by her will :mhmsureny_hmm_thinking_ponder_unsure_what_Tiffany_pollard_ny_New_York_miss_ms_sure:

I remember that!!! Jamie has no clue of how to handle money at all. He had Wallet and Lou in the background but he became so arrogant he really believed he was good at the job. Alarms went off when I saw the report about the will. It was randomly reported. Like Britney is redrafting her will...9 years post-cship. Why then? It was like, nothing to see here but just wanted you to know that Britney changed her will.😐

Idk what prompted this change, or whether TMZ’s report is only part true. All I can is Britney did not redraft her will, Jamie/the cship did. I wonder if she even knows. Wouldn’t it be weird if the public knows this but she doesn’t because she’s so isolated?

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.tmz.com/2017/08/16/britney-spears-will-protect-kids-estate-trust/

6 minutes ago, Crawford said:

https://www.tmz.com/2013/09/21/britney-spears-pepsi-coke-stocks-investments-tmz-tv/

They removed the video tho...

well TMZ... was conservatorship in Brintey best interest or it reads like a little kid handling her money?

Guess which investments were made by Jamie versus which ones by an intelligent professional. Deere & Co John Deere is the brand name of Deere & Company, an American corporation that manufactures agricultural, construction, and forestry machinery, diesel engines, drivetrains used in heavy equipment, and lawn care equipment.   

^Very popular brand tbh especially is you’re a rural southerner living in the country. Very Jamie Spears!!! Britney herself would never want her $ invested in Deere & Co lol!

”Britney sold 574 shares of Coke for a modest profit of $3,238.55. She held on to 208 shares," reports TMZ. "As for Pepsi ... it's nowhere to be found in her portfolio" despite the brand showing consistent growth since the 80s.

TMZ notes that "Brit sold a few other random stocks for a profit — including AT&T and Deere & Co. — but it wasn't all gravy: she lost $640.13 on McDonald's and $1,277.38 on Chipotle."

Overall, Spears netted $97,883 last year in stock earnings, which TMZ points out is peanuts for the pop star, who will earn more than triple that per show in her upcoming Vegas residency.

According to the docs, Spears' other holdings including safe bets such as Chevron, Microsoft, Phillip Morris, Heinz, Nestle, Amazon, Facebook, Google, Lululemon, and Visa. In all, the 31-year-old former child star has nearly $13 million of her conservatorship money in the market.”

Source: https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.businessinsider.com/pepsi-spokeswoman-britney-spears-invests-in-coca-cola-2013-9%3famp

I hate the spin they put on this. Makes Britney seems like a hillbilly simpleton who is smart enough to know she should have a proper financial team working on her behalf. LOL, that’s what TMZ was pointing out in their shadiest way. A Red flag that went unnoticed.

53 minutes ago, Steel Magnolia said:

I never believed they were stealing her money until:

a) I watched that interview from July 2020 with Bryan Spears

and

b) I realized they were moving her assets (specifically her LLC's) from the SJB Trust over to the "estate" aka Team CON to manage. Right from the very start.

A related thread:

I knew that there was a thread covering the financials. Merge thread please!! :)

I think damn near err’body with access to Britney’s finances has had their hands in the cookie jar taking as much as they could.  Britney’s money was being mishandled pre-cship and it still is post-cship.

If Uncle Reggie & Bryan were, I’ll say unintentionally, mishandling B’s $ via poor business investments, then Britney wanting to remove her uncle, her parents/siblings off payroll would be a strong reason why Jamie collaborated with Lou (according to Through The Storm) to orchestrate the coup (the cship).

Lynne & Jamie sided with Kevin during the child custody proceedings causing Britney was done with all of them by then. Larry got dumped but Jamie/cship brought him back. Britney had re-signed with Larry post-split from Kevin so she had obligations to fulfill the terms of their agreement. IMO She could’ve done so without Larry being so directly involved but the Spears’s trusted him. He knew their secrets. 

Lou being Lou  saw this as an opportunity to profit, boost her rep & grow her clientele. She has quite a hold on the Jamies. Moving Britney’s assets, from SJB Trust to the CONservatorship worked until Lynne noticed something. Just my opinion, Lynne needed $ (from the SJB Trust? 🧐) ... after inquiring she discovered that there is not as much there as she thought hence why she finally made a move. The trust isn’t just for the boys’s benefit, right? It’s Lynne & the boys, right or wrong?

Lynne’s been receiving $ from Britney since she became famous. The financial cship being in place means she’d have to stay in Jamie’s good graces to keep receiving $ to maintain Serenity, her lifestyle. Jamie could cut her off. Her house is in Britney’s name, isn’t it? Britney can’t do anything about just Jamie via the Court. I’m sure the Court would approve of Jamie’s request that Lynne stop receiving her allowance from the estate or even sale Serenity- Lynne would be homeless. Jamie is that nasty!! I know he’d cut off Lynne’s allowance and toss her out!

There’s a strong reason WHY TMZ lied saying Lynne’s been estranged from Britney for years. Constantly painting her in a bad light. It was a smear campaign! To turn public opinion against her (2) keep Lynne in line/compliant so she wouldn’t make a fuss about Jamie’s treatment of Britney or go public about how Britney’s finances are being mishandled/embezzled. Lynne’s complacent AF!!! They’re all liable for what’s going on. I’m low key suspicious over Lynne’s nominating of Bessemer. Britney doesn’t know any better, has no real say. I hope that now Lynne is acting on her daughter’s best interest not just because it benefits her too.

^ adding to all of the above...If plausible... Britney’s mental health/breakdown, downward spiral and **** use would be the perfect excuse for Jamie to take over via a conservatorship. The cship was never about “saving Britney”. It’s about making sure she keeps working so that the $ keeps rolling in, all the while covering up for whatever amount of Britney’s $ has been pilfered pre & post cship.

Archived