Kevin Federline’s Attorney Sits Down With Anchor To Defend Conservatorship

jokobish

14 hours ago, Britneylandia said:

Of course, he doesn’t want her to be free and ask for more custody time because it would mean less money for him. The fact that they don’t mention how Jamie was abusive towards Britney’s kids lol. Once trash always trash.

100% I hate him...wish he would shut up!

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, Forever222 said:

Britney is a working parent. She is a provider. We all know she would prefer to be an at home mom instead but here we are. 

Kaplan and Kevin don’t want to see Britney free as this will mean she will fight for her share of custody. It’s distasteful to see clearly that Kaplan will happily go back fighting publicly against her for this.  

I think it’s pretty clear  they support the c-ship (since its inception) as it keeps Kevin in control of the kids and his monthly check. He is doing something  very similar to what Jamie does. 

I hope Kevin saw Justin get dragged. Don’t think it won’t come back around to you K-Fed. As easy as it seems that you can throw dirt at Britney...that can come back swinging for NOT working for 13 years, being complicit of the c-ship and depriving Britney access to her kids lead by her controlling father. Gross. Truly gross. 

As if Kevin cares about getting dragged. How could we embarrass a man with no shame? And it’s not like we could hurt his job opportunities 😂 

I think its time for people on twitter to start exposing Kevins ****eries too. Yeah yeah yeah, Justin was a pos ex to Britney, but Kevin was a ****ty hubby, he started trying to take the kids from her the moment she filed for divorce, sided with Lynne to send her to rehab, didnt allow a mother to see her babies and that make her attack the paparazzo, another thing team con used against her back then. Then all these years hes asking more money from her (he gets almost 40k a month) and she barely sees her kids nowadays. Britney herself said their breakup was way harder bc of the kids. He uses the kids to take more money from her, remember he never fought for his other kids like that? Just see Jaydens livestream cursing a lot, talking about how much money Britney makes, praising him like Jesus, wanting to sell his mom for followers. It doesnt seem like Kevin is doing a great job with him tbh. Kevin ****s Britney up till this day, I wonder why he wasnt exposed more on the doc. 

Theres also a pic of him with other woman while Britney was already pregnant with Jayden, Im trying to find. 

Another thing is his lawyer has shaded Britney in the past, including when he was asking more money a couple of years ago and Jamie wanted to see how Kevin was spending the money, he answered "Kevin isnt the one under a cship". These mfs have no respect for her whatsoever even tho she has to support their shady *****. They only see her as an ATM, so **** her feelings, her freedom. **** If the cship has been ******* her relationship with her kids bc in the end Kevin only thinks about getting paid so he doesnt have to work. He really thinks Britney should pay for his lifestyle and other kids just bc she had two kids with that ****er. 

Can someone help with exposing this rat on twitter? I dont have one.

18 hours ago, KrisJ said:

Can’t wait until the kids are 18 so she doesn’t have to give this pos freeloader a single cent! Fat-*** ******* 

When the kids are both 18 

He will 

1) live off their allowance 

2) make Preston start working as a producer or smt using Britney to make money for him 

3) write a book about his marriage with Britney (hello, Lynne :hiii_britney_wave_glaad_2018_waving_hello:)

4) find a way to put his hands on the boys trust 

5) put the boys under a cship 

Britney will never get rid of this rat, he will find a way to continue benefitting off her so he doesnt need to work. 

i just hope someday they see their father for the pos he really is, that he made everything to take them from Britney and milk her. That he was the one who also ****ed up their relationship with their mother. That he sat and did nothing to help their mother, even tho Jamie couldnt even get near them anymore. 

Kevin is vile. I do believe he has been making difficult to Britney see them more so the boys are closer to him. Hes thinking in the future when the child support ends. After her family, he was the worst thing that ever happened to her and for the way she talked about Chaotic, marriage and gave a shady face about Preston wanting to be a DJ bc of Kevin, I also think Britney regrets ever marrying that lowlife. 

9 hours ago, Forever222 said:

Britney is a working parent. She is a provider. We all know she would prefer to be an at home mom instead but here we are. 

Kaplan and Kevin don’t want to see Britney free as this will mean she will fight for her share of custody. It’s distasteful to see clearly that Kaplan will happily go back fighting publicly against her for this.  

I think it’s pretty clear  they support the c-ship (since its inception) as it keeps Kevin in control of the kids and his monthly check. He is doing something  very similar to what Jamie does. 

I hope Kevin saw Justin get dragged. Don’t think it won’t come back around to you K-Fed. As easy as it seems that you can throw dirt at Britney...that can come back swinging for NOT working for 13 years, being complicit of the c-ship and depriving Britney access to her kids lead by her controlling father. Gross. Truly gross. 

Tbh even tho Justin needed to be called out for being a complete ****ty mess towards Britney for like 16 years, in the end I dont think his 4th grader ****show has bothered her for a long time. The last time she shaded him was in 2004 and then she seemed to really move on from him. Since then she only talked about their relationship briefly on FTR (i dont buy she wrote that post about their break up last year, she never called him JT btw) and would only mention him when asked about him, almost all times saying Justin Timberlake and mostly praising him as an artist. She doesnt seem to hold any grudges against him. And he was an obsessed jerk ex, no doubt about it, but in the end, at least when they dated he wasnt mooching off her, she said he paid for everything when they went out, he would surprise her on some dates and tours, he gave her jewelries and they started dating before/during the release of BOMT the single, she wasnt that famous yet, smt he said once that when they started dating she wasnt the Britney Spears the world knew yet. He had his career and money, he def didnt need her at the time. 

Kevin on the other hand left his pregnant gf and daughter to follow Britney on tour, then started mooching off her and when she got pregnant, started to leave her alone at the house to party spending her money. He broke her and her last attempt trying to see him in NY, he refused to see her and the kids. She then felt forced to file for divorce and the next day he called her a *****. Then he started siding with her parents to **** her up, trying to take the kids from her just so he could live off the kids child support. He was a ****ty husband, he was a ****ty ex and has been ******* Britneys life ever since. Britney has to pay him almost 40k a month and she barely can see the kids. I feel she completely regrets marrying him for things she said in the past. He left her alone and when she lost it, he used that against her. Her father has a RO on him, but Kevin doesnt do **** to help his kids mother (who supports his lazy *** and other kids) bc the only thing he cares about is his child support. He doesnt even care how the cship has affected their kids relationship with their mother. 

Kevin still ****s her life, Kevin could help her but he tries to do the opposite. Kevin benefits from the cship just like her family and everyone else that wants to keep her under this **** for the rest of her life. So I dont know why fans arent more concerned about Kevin and his lawyer talking **** about her case till this day than a 18 years old ex Britney doesnt talk to and has nothing to do with the cship. 

They are doing their dirty game trying to make people turn their backs on her. They are trying to muddle the movement. Justin at least never said stupid things about her cship differently from Lance, so thats better than nothing. 

Kevin is the one we should focus rn, expose him so people and media can drag him too. If Justin is a pos, Kevin is the devil. He was the worst thing to happen in her life since her family. Another leech that only cares about how much money he can rip from her. 

4 hours ago, IconicShow said:

Still want to know how Kevin can afford to support 6 kids with no job allegedly!

With the 40k he gets from child support. Did u see Jaydens room? Obviously most of this money is to support his lazy *** and other kids. 

4 hours ago, Oops... said:

Yes, please!!! I can't stand that piece of dirt... question.is brit paying kfeds attorney fees too?

Yes, she has to pay for everyones lawyers that work against her while she doesnt even have rights. Disgusting. 

Kevin played dirty. He filed for sole custody after Britney did it. Means he already had a plan. He also used everything they did together-might be *****-to show Britney in a bad light. But mocking on twitter wouldn't make it easier for Britney in a lot of ways. Bc he is her kids father. He might be bad, rat other words-but she is the 1 asked him to go on tour, get married and they had kids together. I remember ppl saying she was upset what every1 were chriticizing Kevin bc he was a father of her kids. I think any mother would want her kid to have a good relationship with their father no matter how bad r they(ofc if there is no child abuse from his side). Idk if Kevin talks sht about her to them i hope not. Also kids praise Kevin -do u think they won't be upset that her mothers fans r going after their dad-the parent they see most of the time?

So yes Kevin benefits from Britney being under cship this is why it is a long way for Britney to get her freedom and probably file for 50/50 custody then. I think Britneys main concern is seeing her kids happy and healthy. 

Archived