Kevin Federline’s Attorney Sits Down With Anchor To Defend Conservatorship

jokobish

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, Britneylandia said:

Of course, he doesn’t want her to be free and ask for more custody time because it would mean less money for him. The fact that they don’t mention how Jamie was abusive towards Britney’s kids lol. Once trash always trash.

THIS..... He's trash. He has NEVER been good to Britney. Just pretended to be at one time. 

next james vick GIF by UFC

2 hours ago, nthenwkiss said:

Jesus Christ I think no one in the world except for her fans truly care about her, my god I had never seen such greed coming from literally everyone around her, not a single person close to her wants her well-being.

It’s truly heart breaking. 😢😰

It breaks my heart that Jayden referred to his dad as “literally Jesus.” I mean, I’m glad they don’t have a terrible relationship with him since that’s where they live, but I hope one day Britney’s boys fully understand how much their mom supports them, their dad and his new family. 

8 minutes ago, AllEyesOnUs***** said:

How Britney ever fell for some of her white trash ex-boyfriends is beyond me :jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:

I think Britney explained it in FTR

"I think I married for all the wrong reasons. Instead of following my heart and, like, doing something that made me really happy. I just did it because ... for just, like, the idea of everything."

Britney is a working parent. She is a provider. We all know she would prefer to be an at home mom instead but here we are. 

Kaplan and Kevin don’t want to see Britney free as this will mean she will fight for her share of custody. It’s distasteful to see clearly that Kaplan will happily go back fighting publicly against her for this.  

I think it’s pretty clear  they support the c-ship (since its inception) as it keeps Kevin in control of the kids and his monthly check. He is doing something  very similar to what Jamie does. 

I hope Kevin saw Justin get dragged. Don’t think it won’t come back around to you K-Fed. As easy as it seems that you can throw dirt at Britney...that can come back swinging for NOT working for 13 years, being complicit of the c-ship and depriving Britney access to her kids lead by her controlling father. Gross. Truly gross. 

Archived