• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

That Would be kinda iconique 

After Justin Timberlake's apology, I can not see a better week to organise the fans to buy "Liar" and make it go #1 on Itunes. What do you think? Also, I remember founding this video back in

YES YES YES. Liar deserved to be a single back then & even more so right now!!!  Liar speaks to so many people, it’s a pop song with a profound meaning - it strays from the standard love maki

YES YES YES. Liar deserved to be a single back then & even more so right now!!! 

Liar speaks to so many people, it’s a pop song with a profound meaning - it strays from the standard love making anthems (although iconic) that B is famous for.

Britney’s situation - she is surrounded by liars, it’s a perfect song for Britney and you can hear in her adlibs at the end like she really feels this song. We haven’t seen that kind of passion from her in a long time! 

• Love 3