This Day in Pop: 'Britney: Piece of Me' 2.0 kicks off in 2016 - Remixed. Reimagined. Still Iconic (February, 13)

I went to see the Asian leg in Singapore only i know how I managed to the tickets I remember ticket website crashing and tix selling out within minutes, I immediately booked tickets when the window opened and I didn't even book for visa and flights all thoughts after. Haters stay pressed she was amazing during this leg! 

• Love 1

Love it :saycheese_make_me_mm_hat_smile_peace_sign_grin_glory_britney: Y'all can say what you want about the show per sé but she was on fire :airpls_gaga_wheeze_eyes_wide_breathe_lady_lmao_lol_haha_hehe_omg_surprised_shocked: Although I think she was over the POM show in general as a matter of fact a couple of months after the start of the revamped show she started skipping the choreographies and later on her outfits started to become questionable... obpKm8g_d.webp?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&zfdT3hd_d.webp?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&6pnuZMD_d.webp?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&Britney-Spears:-Performs-at-her-world-tobritney-spears-performs-on-her-piece-of-tumblr_pbywcvwb6e1sm4j9wo1_500.jpg

15 hours ago, NoGlorySlander said:

I went to see the Asian leg in Singapore only i know how I managed to the tickets I remember ticket website crashing and tix selling out within minutes, I immediately booked tickets when the window opened and I didn't even book for visa and flights all thoughts after. Haters stay pressed she was amazing during this leg! 

britney was really good on 2017 summer tour, 2017ney was good overall. the 2018 world tour was bad but I can't blame britney,she didn't want to do it

• Like 1