This Day in Pop: 'Britney: Piece of Me' 2.0 kicks off in 2016 - Remixed. Reimagined. Still Iconic (February, 13)

That was a moment and it set the expectations for Glory. A few months after that we got the BBMA performance which was a killer one! It is after that that things started getting messier - Make me official video taking so fricking long, the result was a big meme, the VMAs were nice but very polarising reviews, especially after Beyonce's killer medley. And then we know the rest :jj_janet_smirk_hehe_haha_lmao_lol_giggle:

• Love 3
  • Like 2

Well that was such an important moment for the fans. 

Despite not being perfect, this show really gave us glimpse of Primeney. We were ecstatic about the womanizer dancebreak, gm full performance, i love rock and roll and her overall look, energy and charisma. 

One of the best moment to be a stan after 2004

• Love 5

This was the closest to Primeney we got. Period. Better than both Circus promotional performances and the super-duper-overrated Circus Tour, better than anything she gave us post 2004.  

Yes, it didn't last that long (indeed, the performances she did in late 2016 like at the Apple thing were quite bad already), but it was incredible experiencing those glimpses of Primeney, I was genuinely shocked, I didn't expect that at all.

I mean, this is literally Overprotectedney:

1dXv.gif

• Love 6
  • Like 1

I    saw the one of the last shows in 2015, before seeing the new show in 2017, and I  feel like I    got the best of both worlds. At the end of 2015, Brit was on fire. The show was confident, **** and fun. I LOVED the Alien ball coming out of the ceiling. Missed that in the second version of the show. The addition of 'Breathe On Me' and 'Touch of my Hand' though.... I  was in heaven in 2017. Miss it! 

• Love 1
  • 1 year later...