Britney Jean limited cassette and splattered vinyl now available at UO

E.T.

24 minutes ago, Britstory_3000 said:

looking back, was BJ really that bad? Everyone knows 'Work *****'. and i still enjoy Alien, Passenger, Chillin wit U (don't judge me), Perfume and Now that I found you. It was just not up to par with what we expect from her, but it gave us some things.

it's not just the album itself that's bad it's the fact that Britney isn't singing lead on most of the songs :juggingu_britney_hat_meme_neyde:

I would buy it if they fixed the production tbh. 

• Love 1
  • Like 1
10 hours ago, studlygeorge said:

This :yesplease_yas_agree_preach: I’m still pissed I didn’t get the original pink vinyl. Same for the golden femme fatale. I ordered these so fast

Im excited for a Glory cassette though! Hopefully it’ll be the new cover which I think will translate really well as a cassette cover 

OMG, I just got a great copy of the original Pink BOMT vinyl! So happy that my first color pressing collection is complete. It means so much as a longtime fan to have a full set. 

And I’m hoping they do a Glory cassette too, maybe even another color vinyl release too. 

• Like 1