Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

To hear the Alien glitch in full vinyl glory 

because they know the fanbase loves a splattered BJ

The devil works hard but Britney's dad works harder 

Posted Images

• 1 month later...
  • Exhale+

These look cute, I’ll eventually get the cassette, to complete my tape collection. Guarantee these will sell out before FF or the rest of the other albums. BJ is too much of a Fabulous Mess to resist, fans will want them. Didn’t the original hot pink vinyl debut really high on the BB vinyls charts? 

• Love 6
2 hours ago, MissSpearsSaysSo said:

These look cute, I’ll eventually get the cassette, to complete my tape collection. Guarantee these will sell out before FF or the rest of the other albums. BJ is too much of a Fabulous Mess to resist, fans will want them. Didn’t the original hot pink vinyl debut really high on the BB vinyls charts? 

This :yesplease_yas_agree_preach: I’m still pissed I didn’t get the original pink vinyl. Same for the golden femme fatale. I ordered these so fast

Im excited for a Glory cassette though! Hopefully it’ll be the new cover which I think will translate really well as a cassette cover 

• Love 1
  • Like 1