Battle Of The Hotties Male Pop Star Edition Round 3: Harry Styles vs. Zayn Malik Vote

Midnight

Who do you think is the hotter looking pop star Harry Styles or Zayn Malik ?   

122 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Content Curators

giphy.gif

I have bad news for Shawn  Mendes stans :nicki2_minaj_awkward_nicki_ooh_welp_well_look_blonde_hat: he didn't make it to round number three. :hype_britney_glory_jkl_jimmy_kimmel_live_laugh_lol_haha_hype_excited_pumped_lmao_cackle:

So after his two victorious wins, last week 64 out of 128 of you sent Shawn Mendes home and crowned Harry Styles the winner.

6d13c981493bfab2e137f49b1a4dd233aceb775f

Thank you for coming Shawn :begone_tiffany_miss_ny_new_york_ms_door_there_leave_bye_goodbye:

It's time for round number three. This time we have our winner Harry Styles vs. Zayn Malik. Exhale who will you crown your king for round number 4.

Harry Styles

rs_600x600-190905144151-600.THEFACE_VOL4

Zayn Malik

zayn-malik-gq-style-0816-08.jpg

HarryStylesZaynMalik.thumb.JPG.1dcaac8456d3d25996c1cd10d331df72.JPG

I wanna be there when you touch fire

4 hours ago, Midnight said:

giphy.gif

I have bad news for Shawn  Mendes stans :nicki2_minaj_awkward_nicki_ooh_welp_well_look_blonde_hat: he didn't make it to round number three. :hype_britney_glory_jkl_jimmy_kimmel_live_laugh_lol_haha_hype_excited_pumped_lmao_cackle:

So after his two victorious wins, last week 64 out of 128 of you sent Shawn Mendes home and crowned Harry Styles the winner.

6d13c981493bfab2e137f49b1a4dd233aceb775f

Thank you for coming Shawn :begone_tiffany_miss_ny_new_york_ms_door_there_leave_bye_goodbye:

It's time for round number three. This time we have our winner Harry Styles vs. Zayn Malik. Exhale who will you crown your king for round number 4.

Harry Styles

rs_600x600-190905144151-600.THEFACE_VOL4

Zayn Malik

zayn-malik-gq-style-0816-08.jpg

HarryStylesZaynMalik.thumb.JPG.1dcaac8456d3d25996c1cd10d331df72.JPG

Sorry, Harry is the Ringo this time...

Zayn is beauty and style.

• Love 1
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block