What accounts to highlight for GP Research? (Youtube Video)

thisforumwhacknow

Hi all,

Be kind! I don't post much on here... :nervousney_thinking_britney_looking_up_hands_face_clasp_ftr_for_the_record: I made a Youtube video for my social media followers to summarize the documentary and highlight some key points that I think are important for the GP to know. A lot of my followers aren't Britney fans, but I post about her a lot and they ask me things... In the vlog summary, I would like to include some other accounts to follow on IG or the web that have really well researched info about the conservatorship and the entire timeline. I remember someone made a whole website that was dedicated to the history of the conservatorship and continuously updated. Please share any links you think would be good because I want to provide some good resources for people to learn more. So far I only mentioned @britneysgram and the new lawyers for britney

Also if you end up watching the whole thing (yea, I talk a lot, that's why my handle is making fun of myself :quirkney_britney_well_welp_giggle_lol_hehe_haha_laugh_joke:) I would love any (constructive) feedback! And even I don't know why I kept calling James Jaime throughout ... oops:jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived