The legendary Lisa MacCarley speaks out again and states the conservatorship is unlawful and unconstitutional

rennen

1 minute ago, car said:

Which is why I’m afraid of ingham’s change of heart. Why all of a sudden? Scares me & am not sure he truly does have her best interests at heart. 

Reva Goetz isn't the judge for her case anymore, so that's probably why? I don't really know, just assuming. 

:lessons_preaching_telling_hand_smack: Tell them LISA:lessons_preaching_telling_hand_smack:

• Love 1
  • Like 3
15 minutes ago, britneyluv said:

I can see a conservator of the estate being beneficial for Britney because it's likely that she has so much income rolling in from so many avenues that she doesn't know what do with it or how to manage it. In this regard, she can earn as much money as she wants and can rest easy knowing that it's not being mishandled and is available for her to use in the way she wants

No, it is a misconception. Actually, it is a very dangerous misconception, I really hope that Brit's lawyers do not influence her in this regard. Cuz there are many alternatives to this that are less restrictive.

• Like 2

I think it's worth posting her advice here too:

Lots of public figures are beginning to speak out after watching the documentary. How can people with large platforms best help Britney?

Put pressure on the politicians, the attorney general in the state of California. Xavier Becerra is on his way out, and I believe I heard Adam Schiff might be coming in as the AG. Put pressure on the politicians. Let them know that this is a hyper-exaggerated situation of injustice, but all they have to do is open up their eyeballs, and they’ll see that it’s an emerging crisis in our probate court. So they need to fix this, and fix it now.

• Love 2
  • Like 7
2 hours ago, dfffff said:

He just started to fear that #freebritney would get on his ***. :weusay_tiffany_cackle_cackling_chuckle_giggle_lol_haha_hehe_laugh:I don’t believe in any good intentions from his side.:sickofu_britney_blinking_umm_wtf_confused_annoyed::overitkbye_britney_annoyed_leave_leaving_goodbye_blue:

I just hope he doesn’t have some even sketchier plans to push the family away and then swoop in. 

• Like 1

Im questioning myself lately, why this case aint blowing up everywhere?

It started to get the attention it deserves, but I dont think its enough :lessons_preaching_telling_hand_smack:

for example, Manson case immediately had reaction from authorities

and Brit being abused for 13 years having her alcoholic father and a stalker as conservators plus the judge decision is so much in question and nothing? :zoomzoom_britney_annoyed_irritated_blink: the system def failed Brit

• Love 3