Jamie-Lynn: I love my sister very much and did not attend any virtual rally

Slayer

3 hours ago, I love Britney said:

Because SAM spoke out about how he thinks Jamie her father is a ****. Why isn’t she saying anything or supporting her sister?  

Wtf does Sam have to lose? He is literally just another boyfriend. She has had many, and likely will have more after him.

Things are way different for Jamie Lynn and Brian because that is their dad as well. Jamie has always been an alcoholic, and has been abusive their entire lives. Why do you think they are automatically just going to come out and publicly **** all over him because some twinks that are obsessed with their sister want them to? Chances are Jamie has been abusive to ALL of his kids, and that stuff can **** a person up. I'm sure despite the abuse they in a ****ed up kind of way still love their father. It happens all the time. I think people need to have a little more sympathy to the other people involved. You all love Lynn after she spent years just sitting by letting this happen, why? Because she AS A MOTHER, finally did something? and only after fans were breathing down her neck. Who is to say Jamie Lynn and Brian haven't spoken to her about this, and they agreed that she would go against Jamie and face his wrath on her own? If I were Lynn I would advice them to keep quiet, and let me handle the situation and deal with the fallout. Britney herself said she is scared of her dad, and was scared of him even before the conservatorship, why is Jamie Lynn not capable of being afraid of her father either? This situation is probably more complicated than we even know. 

• Love 4
  • Haha 1
  • Like 1