Tinashe: Britney and Janet are literally my two biggest idols in the whole universe

Slayer

9 minutes ago, Halaut17 said:

Has she mentioned #freebritney directly yet? I think she did a few months ago, but deleted it.

Alot of people want to support but it may cost them their jobs and/or connections. You don't know the damage but I'm sure she supports the movement, what mentally well person doesn't? :cheese_Britney_awkward_cringe_eek:

• Love 3
  • Like 2
2 minutes ago, Gayseus911 said:

Alot of people want to support but it may cost them their jobs and/or connections. You don't know the damage but I'm sure she supports the movement, what mentally well person doesn't? :cheese_Britney_awkward_cringe_eek:

Oh, I know... I was just curious if she said it. Not coming for her.:wink_britney_everytime_white:

• Love 2

Tinashe is such an icon, tbh. A few weeks ago, I remembered about Aquarius and how much I loved it back in the day, when it first came out, so I decided to give it a few spins after having not listened to it for a hot minute, AND IT'S SUCH A DAMN GOOD ALBUM!!! :mae_fire_explosion_dead_spiderman_old_woman: Stream Aquarius and Player (the solo version, of course - we ain't giving Chris Clown our streams):

R&B meets synth-pop heaven... :matches: The #1 single that got away, tbh... :kidcries_crying_sad_tearing_up_sobbing:

• Love 8