I'm ready to watch the world fall in love with Britney again.

Toxic.Latin

15 hours ago, brit4u1998 said:

Some people on Reddit are posting about how Britney's experience with her father reminds them of surviving their Narcissistic abuse! :nynod_miss_new_york_ms_nodding_yes_yas_agree:

I don't want people, on here, infiltrating any threads on Reddit, except the Britney threads, but it's just interesting how much some people can relate to Britney's situation.

precisely for that reason i have so much empathy for her..similar pair of shoes that im walking. which subreddit is that? :)

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply
16 hours ago, neverover said:

I believe in Britney artistical integrity. It’s obvious that all the crappy decisions in her career was made by Lou Taylor and Jamie Spears. I mean what do they know about art?

If we look back to see what conservatorship team has done: rejecting Telephone from Gaga, Randee for Make Me, replacing William Orbit with Will.I.Am, putting Myah Marie on the album, Chilling with you feat. Brady bunch, drugged Femme Fatale tour, etc. 

As oppose to what Britney is doing in the her little remnants of freedom: Blackout, video concept of Womanizer and If You Seek Amy, urging Giorgio Moroder to cover Tom’s diner, GLORY, Lachapelle for Make Me. 

Britney is still the same Britney as we know her from 2004, talented, rebellious and fierce. Once she’s back I guess she’ll be back with vengeance. 

I agree in part, but we need to get real and not blame them for EVERYTHING. We all saw the videos of Britney on set of MM shouting 'I don't like it, *******".... 

But yes absolutely her vision has taken a backseat in the past, I'm looking forward to see where she goes next. 

2 hours ago, Mayenaise said:

I agree in part, but we need to get real and not blame them for EVERYTHING. We all saw the videos of Britney on set of MM shouting 'I don't like it, *******".... 

But yes absolutely her vision has taken a backseat in the past, I'm looking forward to see where she goes next. 

Well to be honest, if she didn’t like that part, she would probably just scrap the truck part. Britney seems to be very professional and she won’t let people went through the shooting and just scrap the whole thing. There are some part she didn’t like in gimme more and work ***** video as well, but she just edit it. Not hiring randee st something out of nowhere to do a total reshoot. I still believe Britney enjoy working on that video, she is more engaged than ever and the video is so.. Britney. Lachapelle is definitely signing an NDA, like everybody else. There are something that they are not telling us. 

Archived