I'm ready to watch the world fall in love with Britney again.

Toxic.Latin

Yes.

It is happening again... and we will love to see that! 

Finally the world has realized the immense jewel that Britney represents and all the time that we never knew how to value her. Little by little it seems that the media, artists and the general public is turning their eyes to see Britney as the true princess and not only of pop music but she as a person who like everyone has the right to be wrong and not be judged for it.

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You know that title alone makes me emotional because that's all I want to... For everyone else to see this women for the angel she is... But now more importantly for her TALENT AND ARTISTRY. 

She should only come back when she's ready though and feeling like she can give 100%, and when she's feeling creative and inspired with her own vision. 

It could really backfire if she comes back with generic music, trying to pick up where she left off and without acknowledging everything that has happened. But whatever she decides to do career of life wise is entirely up to her... But I don't think this is where Britney Spears will leave her career and image! I'm sure she will come back with something special like the true icon she is. 

I can really see success for her if she wants it, and at this point Sam deserves to be by her side... His speaking out of Jamie despite potential consequences legally and even with Britney herself speaks volumes. He is Britneys window back to normality and truth after all this and I really like their relationship now. 

Yessss there's nothing I want more than that!!!

(okay, first Britney being completely fine and free, obviously) 

I've been feeling like a fool, at times ridiculed by my (eastern european) friends/peers because of my love and respect for Britney. And it felt so wrong. There were many of them who loved her hits as me, but not really her persona. And it is damn time for that to change! 

:mcry_mariah_carey_proud_beaming:

2 hours ago, Toxic.Latin said:

Yes.

It is happening again... and we will love to see that! 

ADVERTISING

Skip
Ads by

Finally the world has realized the immense jewel that Britney represents and all the time that we never knew how to value her. Little by little it seems that the media, artists and the general public is turning their eyes to see Britney as the true princess and not only of pop music but she as a person who like everyone has the right to be wrong and not be judged for it.

Oh stop it :crying1_britney_sobbing_tears_2006_sad: stope it everyone :crying3_britney_sobbing_tears_sad:

3 minutes ago, I'mNotTheAverageLady said:

Yessss there's nothing I want more than that!!!

(okay, first Britney being completely fine and free, obviously) 

I've been feeling like a fool, at times ridiculed by my (eastern european) friends/peers because of my love and respect for Britney. And it felt so wrong. There were many of them who loved her hits as me, but not really her persona. And it is damn time for that to change! 

:mcry_mariah_carey_proud_beaming:

This is so true. I feel like, by the GP understanding Britney and apologizing for treating her like a fool, they are apologizing to us as well for making fun of our "crazy theories". And it feels like... peace :)

YES and I think we're on our way there! I remember back in 1999-2007 it wasn't cool at all to like Britney. Then in 2008 with the Circus comeback it finally became cool to see her in concert but she was still seen as "crazy" and a joke. Now with the Framing doc people are seeing how awful the world was to her and these apologies have been awesome. I'm really really hoping that Britney gets out of the conservator ship if it's not needed and make an album on her own terms and really pour her heart into it and make a huuuge comeback. I think people are ready to finally celebrate her the way she's deserved to be for all these years.

On 2/12/2021 at 8:50 PM, BabkaAutorka said:

She's literally like the best person ever, she deserves everything that's the best. I've never seen anyone being that famous, beautiful, humble, nice, funny at the same time. That mix is extremely rare, it's a blessing and curse at the same time. I just can feel her soul and energy are so beautiful and pure... but people take advantage of it... 

Some people on Reddit are posting about how Britney's experience with her father reminds them of surviving their Narcissistic abuse! :nynod_miss_new_york_ms_nodding_yes_yas_agree:

I don't want people, on here, infiltrating any threads on Reddit, except the Britney threads, but it's just interesting how much some people can relate to Britney's situation.

11 hours ago, Mayenaise said:

You know that title alone makes me emotional because that's all I want to... For everyone else to see this women for the angel she is... But now more importantly for her TALENT AND ARTISTRY. 

She should only come back when she's ready though and feeling like she can give 100%, and when she's feeling creative and inspired with her own vision. 

It could really backfire if she comes back with generic music, trying to pick up where she left off and without acknowledging everything that has happened. But whatever she decides to do career of life wise is entirely up to her... But I don't think this is where Britney Spears will leave her career and image! I'm sure she will come back with something special like the true icon she is. 

I can really see success for her if she wants it, and at this point Sam deserves to be by her side... His speaking out of Jamie despite potential consequences legally and even with Britney herself speaks volumes. He is Britneys window back to normality and truth after all this and I really like their relationship now. 

I believe in Britney artistical integrity. It’s obvious that all the crappy decisions in her career was made by Lou Taylor and Jamie Spears. I mean what do they know about art?

If we look back to see what conservatorship team has done: rejecting Telephone from Gaga, Randee for Make Me, replacing William Orbit with Will.I.Am, putting Myah Marie on the album, Chilling with you feat. Brady bunch, drugged Femme Fatale tour, etc. 

As oppose to what Britney is doing in the her little remnants of freedom: Blackout, video concept of Womanizer and If You Seek Amy, urging Giorgio Moroder to cover Tom’s diner, GLORY, Lachapelle for Make Me. 

Britney is still the same Britney as we know her from 2004, talented, rebellious and fierce. Once she’s back I guess she’ll be back with vengeance. 

Archived