Justin Timberlake apologises to Britney Spears & Janet Jackson: "I care for and respect these women and I know I failed."

Just now, PZHSB said:

We have heard her say she doesn’t want sympathy just compassion. Justin needed to show her compassion decades ago. Not after a documentary exposed him while he has a new show to promote. 

He is showing compassion. He isn’t saying “aww poor Britney” he’s saying he respects these woman and owns up to how he treated them wrong. 

That’s compassionate.

• Love 1
  • Like 2
8 minutes ago, JessicaS89 said:

As much as I want to believe that he is being sincere here, the language used here just screams written by a publicist and not form the heart. I do think that it is sad that I am being skeptical here. I do want to believe that this is sincere. I just feel that I have been let down so many times by apologies like this turning out to be fake that I'm starting to lose faith in humanity, you know. Sorry for being so cynical, I'm just so confused.

I feel like even tho he felt pressure to apologize, for the past few years he finally doesnt seem that pressed and bitter about Britney anymore. 

I dont think hed have done smt like these before 2019 tbh:

As Bass was asking his former bandmate about his favorite past outfits, the podcast host noted that the denim-on-denim look was his personal favorite. Bass had just a touch of sarcasm in his voice when he said that, but Timberlake came to the defense of the denim getup.

"I don't know man, you could kinda rock that today," he said. "Look man, you do a lot of things when you're young and in love, man. That's what you do."

IMG-20210212-144534-492.jpg

I am shook! I am so happy he did this. I know it won't mean much to everyone but this is such a huge accomplishment. This whole movement has sparked change! How many times has jt been dragged and never addressed what he's done? This is amazing and I hope he reaches out to her and his support would go along way. We need these A list supporters to really call out what's wrong in the industry. I know its wishful thinking but I hope he takes it step further and advocates for her freedom.

Also him saying he still cares about these woman :tysm_beyonce_thanks_wow_gratitude_love_you_ily: my heart can't handle this. Are we in a dream?

• Love 1
  • Like 2
7 minutes ago, PZHSB said:

Folks he currently has a movie on apple he is supposed to be promoting. Said movie has awful viewer numbers. Once again Britney to the rescue to save his career and give him free publicity. The fact that they through in the white men part says it all. Let’s kill 3 birds with one statement for all the **** things he done over the years. No thx. 

• Like 2
2 minutes ago, Slayer said:

I hope he tried to reach out privately to Janet & Britney and not just this post.

Otherwise this is just for show and he's only sorry he got caught out. This apology should have came a long long time ago.

Agreed. Lynne and Justin’s mom apparently still keep in touch so he has the means to convey a message to Britney. 

• Love 1
  • Like 2